Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Vortex V3 WSS Chain And Sprocket Kit Kawasaki ZX14R 2012-2018
Vortex V3 WSS Chain And Sprocket Kit Kawasaki ZX-14R
Vortex V3 WSS Chain and Sprocket Kits are perfect for replacing your worn out OEM setup. WSS Kits are lighter, stronger and cheaper than stock but still retain your bike's original gearing and chain pitch.
Up front, these kits feature a nickel plated steel sprocket with weight-reduction holes that help keep rotating mass to a minimum. The durable rear sprocket is laser cut from a carbon steel alloy with large cut outs and a cupped down design to minimize un-sprung weight and further reduce rotating mass.
The RV3 chain with tri-glide seal provides 3 pockets of lubrication that reduces heat and friction, while increasing wear life by as much as 10 times over standard O-ring chains. Tensile strength of 8,000ft lbs.
The SV3 chain with duo-glide seal design reduces heat and friction resulting in 7 times longer wear life than a standard O-ring chain. Tensile strength of 8,800ft lbs.
- Excellent alternative to expensive OEM replacements
- Retains stock gearing and chain pitch
- High carbon steel, nickel plated front sprocket with drilled holes to reduce rotating mass
- Laser cut carbon steel alloy rear sprocket with an electro plated black finish
- All chains feature drilled links to reduce rotating mass
- Longer chain life and less frequent chain maintenance
- Includes rivet type master link
Note: Images are for reference only, actual chain and sprocket kit will vary slightly depending on your bike's made and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Chain||RevZilla Item #1214781||MFR. Product #CK4153||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gold Chain||RevZilla Item #1214852||MFR. Product #CKG4153||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- CBR1000RR 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- CBR300R 2015-2018
- CBR500R 2013-2018
- CBR600F F2 1991-1994
- CBR600F F3 1995-1996
- CBR600F F3 1997-1998
- CBR600F F4 1999-2000
- CBR600F F4I 2001-2006
- CBR600RR 2003-2006
- CBR600RR 2007-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2018
- CBR900RR 1993-1999
- CBR954RR 2002-2003
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 2002-2009
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2009
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor 2002-2009
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2009
- EX500 1987-2009
- Ninja 250R 2010-2013
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2007
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2018
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-12R 2000-2005
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-6 1993-2003
- Ninja ZX-7R 1996-2003
- Ninja ZX-9R 1998-2001
- ZZR600 2005-2008
- GSF1200S Bandit 1997-2005
- GSF600S Bandit 1995-1999
- GSF600S Bandit 2000-2004
- GSX750F Katana 1998-2006
- GSX-R1000 2001-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2012-2016
- GSX-R600 1998-2000
- GSX-R600 2001-2003
- GSX-R600 2004-2005
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 1996-1997
- GSX-R750 2000-2003
- GSX-R750 2004-2005
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2018
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2007
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2018
- SV1000 2003-2007
- SV650 1999-2008
- SV650 ABS 1999-2008
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- V-Strom 650 2004-2006
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.