Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vortex V3 2.0 Rearset Suzuki GSXR 1000 2017-2019
Vortex V3 2.0 Rearset Suzuki GSXR1000
The original Vortex V2 Rearsets became an instant favorite among motorcycle enthusiasts, track day riders and racers. Vortex has taken the feedback and experience gained from the V2 and is proud to introduce the Vortex V3 2.0 Rearset.
The redesigned V3 2.0 Rearset features a 16 position rotatable footpeg with laser engraved position markers. This makes finding your ideal riding position a breeze. No longer are the footpegs mounted directly to the main body of the rearset, which allows each footpeg to be replaced without removing the heel guard or main body. Each rearset is CNC-machined to be strong in critical areas and lightweight other areas. Vortex has taken CNC-machining to another level by creating visually attractive machined lines in many areas of the rearset. You can even say it’s a modern combination of art and metal.
- Vortex V3 2.0 Design
- Standard and GP Shift capable
- CNC-machined from 7075 T-6 aluminum
- 16 different footpeg positions
- 16 different toepeg positions
- 3D machined heel guards help prevent boot interference
- Super grippy footpegs
- Laser engraved position markers
- Easy to swap footpeg design
- Rubber coated toepegs
- Bearing supported pedals
- Durable anodized finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1273280||MFR. Product #RS591K||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.