Vortex 520 CAT5 Aluminum Rear Sprocket Kawasaki / Suzuki / Yamaha 48T / Black [Previously Installed]
Item Condition: This item has been previously installed. Signs of installation may be present including opened packaging and minor scratches. The item may be missing tags, manuals or installation instructions, however it is fully functional.
Vortex 520 CAT5 Rear Sprocket Kawasaki / Suzuki / Yamaha
The Vortex CAT5 Aluminum Sprockets feature a unique CNC-machined design and a anodized finish that makes them look fast even when standing still. But great looks is nothing without performance to match. An aluminum sprocket is much lighter compared to OEM steel sprockets and this leads to reduced rotating mass and allows for improved acceleration and handling.
Vortex Sprockets are offered in 520, 525 and 530 pitches. Please use the Sprocket & Chain Spec (pdf) below to choose your correct sprocket pitch and size.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 100% CNC-machined to high tolerances
- Long-lasting anodized finish
- Weight-saving cutouts
- Unique tooth design
- Offers improved concentricity which provides a stronger, quieter and longer-lasting sprocket
Note: Images are for reference only, actual sprocket may vary depending on make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 48T||RevZilla Item #1588704||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- EX500 1994-2009
- Ninja 250R 1988-2013
- Ninja 300 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ninja 400 2018, 2019
- Ninja 400 ABS 2018, 2019
- Ninja 500R EX500 1994-2009
- Z400 ABS 2019
- GSX-R1000 2017, 2018, 2019
- GSX-R1000R 2017, 2018, 2019
- GSX-R600 2017, 2018, 2019
- GSX-R750 2017, 2018, 2019