Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Straightshots Exhaust For Harley Sportster
The quintessential classic makes its return, and it’s better than ever. Recognizing the fact that the traditional straight-cut and staggered look never goes out of style, Vance & Hines reintroduces the Straightshots with one-piece 2 1/2" full-length heat shields that yield a seamless and blue-proof appearance. Straightshots are also fitted with oxygen sensor ports for compatibility with late model Big Twins and Sportsters, and come with louvered core baffles standard. Optional quiet baffles are also available for a deeper and mellower tone.
- Classic staggered drag pipe styling
- Full coverage heat shields
- Optional Quiet Baffle available separately
- Equipped with 18mm O2 sensor ports
- Pre 2007 models require O2 sensor port plugs (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Full System||RevZilla Item #835588||MFR. Product #17821||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2011
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2011
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2011
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bike still had the stock pipes which were WAY too quiet so I knew that had to change.
After spending a considerable amount of time researching exhaust options on revzilla I settled on the Straightshots. I liked the classic look and sound. I also thought they complemented the overall aesthetic of the bike which is a nice mix of black and chrome.
The pipes arrived well packaged and the instructions were well laid out and easy to read. The overall quality seemed very nice. Construction, finish, and hardware appeared top notch.
Installation was very straightforward. Big shout out to Lemmy and revzilla for the excellent video on how to install an exhaust on a Harley. Watching that beforehand and during the installation was super helpful! I had never installed an exhaust on a motorcycle and was able to do it by myself on a Saturday morning. Basic hand tools were all that was needed plus a torque wrench for the flange bolts.
Once the pipes were on I was excited to hear how it would sound. It was LOUD... too loud actually. After riding the bike for a few weeks I decided to try the "quiet baffles that V&H offers so see what the difference was like. In my opinion these are the baffles that should be included when you buy the pipes. The stock baffles are too thin and raspy. I put quotes around "quiet baffles" because they are still PLENTY loud but thicken the sound up nicely while still providing plenty of bark. Very nice!
Overall I'm pretty happy with these pipes now that the baffles have been changed.
My only gripes are:
1. The rear pipe covers the axle nut so if you want to take your rear wheel off the rear pipe must also come off. If the pipe was just a bit shorter it could stay on the bike. Granted taking the rear wheel off is probably not something you'll do on a regular basis but it would be super convenient to not have to mess with the pipe when it's time for new tires etc.
2. I wish the heat shields were closer to a 300 degree radius instead of a 220 degree radius. The heat shields are really just a visual trick since they are the part of the exhaust that everyone sees. It's a visual trick that needs to work well in order to sell the illusion that you are looking at a round pipe. There are several angles where I can see the edge of the heat shields. Increasing the radius would prevent this and cover up more of the actual exhaust.