Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust For Harley Sportster
The Shortshots Staggered exhaust delivers a quality full system for less than you would pay for most slip-ons. With 1-3/4” head pipes stepped to 2-1/8” muffler bodies and 2-1/2” 220° coverage heat shields, dollar for dollar, this is an unbeatable system. Optional quiet baffles available for a throaty exhaust note and reduction of 3-5 dB in the sound level.
- Short, straight pipe look with signature twin slash-cut ends
- Full coverage 220° heat shields
- Removable baffles and mounting hardware included
- Optional Quiet Baffle available separately
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #933796||MFR. Product #47229||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #933795||MFR. Product #17229||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2009
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2012-2013
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2012-2017
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2011
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014-2015
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2012-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2012-2016
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2012-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2011
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2012
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2011
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1999-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1999-2003
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1999-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1999-2003
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1999-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1999-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
First off the stuff was delivered so fast I couldn't believe it. Two days - super impressed with that part.
The change is almost comparable to purchasing a new ride altogether. The look is exactly what the Iron deserves and not overstated but appropriate. The change in sound is dramatic - yes much louder - for me (maybe I'm already deaf) the earplug thing is a bit overstated. Will the neighbors here me? For sure...but they could already...so I'm happy for them that it sounds even more "Harley-esque".
Deeper thunder growl. Very nice.
I put on the Naked Air Intake also - but prior to mounting it I cut the shipping plastic carefully to only expose the center metal - primed it and sprayed it flat black. You could paint it whatever color you wanted - and the packaging makes it simple actually. Very easy to do.
Fuel Pak. I did it just because of so many reviews - I didn't even test ride it prior to the mapping. SO SO Simple. First ride out after...no backfiring...nothing but pure awesomeness. So back in the box the Fuel Pak goes until I need it again. Maybe I'll venture into the "auto-tune" at some point, but it did exactly what it's advertised to so I'm happy.
Overall - it's not too bad of an install. Some bolts are tricky - I had tools everywhere - if you take your time and you're moderately handy with stuff like this it's not bad. A 95 degrees in Texas install adds the fun of sweating all over everything too.
Big thumbs up to Vance & Hines - stuff comes very nicely packaged and protected. Products are so well made and roadworthy. The instructions are mediocre - passable and in most cases if you take your time you can tell what they are saying. The Naked Air instructions were worse than the pipes but it can only go on one way so..
Buy with confidence - your bike will be forever changed - and you will get the Harley sound and edgier look.
The instructions are really week, but the install was pretty easy. It took me about an hour. Just so you know what is involved; you will need to remove the old pipes, unscrew the air sensor both pipes, remove the forward brake controls and linkage by pulling the pin, then you will have to remove the belt cover to get at the bolts that allow you to remove the mounting brackets for the stock pipes. Once you have that done you can mount the new bracket and everything is pretty much in reverse putting the new pipes on. You will need all the tools listed on the instructions, but I also used a Dewalt impact gun to speed things up.
The Short Shots are a definite improvement! They are a lot louder and look great on my 2016 48. I recommend the pipes and it was fun putting them on myself. Next up air cleaner and fuel pack.
If you are on the fence about ordering from Revzilla I cannot recommend them enough. I've ordered parts from various online vendors in the past and Revzilla is by far the best in regards to communication and customer service.
Also, I bought the quiet baffles from Revzilla, which gave my bike a nice deep tone, but still loud enough to bring attention.
5 stars for the product and for Revzillas low prices and super fast and free shipping!
Also, just a tip in the event you're worried about these pipes being too loud: check our Smartpartz Hard Kore Quiet baffles. I haven't tried them, but they seem to be a good solution if you're hoping to quite these pipes down more than the V&H quite baffles do. They may be in my future, since the pipes can get a bit loud on longer rides.