Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Vance and Hines Fuelpack FP 3 For Harley CAN Bus
The Fuel Pack FP-3 is revolutionizing fuel management for Harley-Davidson CANBus models. Connecting wirelessly by Bluetooth to any iPhone or Android smartphone, FP-3 makes it simple to recalibrate a host of engine parameters. Mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades is available from the expansive library of calibrations being developed by V&H. The FP-3 also boasts an Autotune feature that changes the air/fuel ratio which means your bike actually gets better over time. It lets you select from 3 different decel-pop reduction levels to help with that often annoying and sometimes unsettling sound. With the Fuelpak module plugged-in, live sensor data can be viewed through your smartphone or tablet to display speed, RPM, fuel economy, power, torque, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection, speedometer calibration and other vital information through the free V&H application user interface.
- Recalibrates the ECM by flash tuning
- Autotune feature for added tuning precision
- Can display a variety of live sensor data while riding
- Can be removed from bike if live data or autotuning is not needed
- Easy to follow installation instructions included
- 6 Pin CAN/Bus connector
- V&H part # 66005
- Made in the USA
Note: This item cannot be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing issues can be handled through Vance & Hines directly.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Autotuner For Harley 2011-2018||RevZilla Item #944854||MFR. Product #66005||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012, 2013, 2014
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2014
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2011
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2011-2017
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014, 2015
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2011-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2011-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2011-2017
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016, 2017
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2011, 2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street 500 XG500 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Rod XG750A 2017
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1.) Take off the seat
2.) Plug'r in & turn on the battery
3.) Open the app
4.) Pick out your setup and download the map
WAY easier than wasting money at the dealership. Plus, you can change things as you go; ***California Riders*** If you happen to catch a cop on a bad day, and get a ticket---you can re-install stock (CA) equipment and quickly re-map for the inspection; change it back when you get home...
Adjust the idle speed in the hot summer heat, auto-tune as your ride to fit your style/fuel/elevation, and even look up codes for check engine lights.
GET IT... You won't be sorry!
1 year ago
First off I want to say that with my bike I definitely notice an improvement with the throttle. It is definitely more responsive than stock although I really thought there was going to be a major difference but I am still really happy with it.
Second, the bike runs freakin smooth! I believe that this is how the Sportster should come out of the factory! I'm not sure if this a Sportster/48 or just my own bike's problem but my bike tends to bog down in low mph/high gear (like it has a hard time getting back up when I ease off the throttle) but that's also now gone. Super impressed.
Three, 100% decel pops are gone. I was being realistic and would have just been happy with some decel pops gone but I'm happy to report that with my 48, no more pops. When I let off the throttle, instead of hearing pops the bike has a slight grumble. Definitely more pleasing to my ears.
Finally, I think that the FP3 is a must have for every Sportster or even Harley owner. It lets the bike breathe and just livens it up. Best $400 I have spent on my bike and could not be happier.
Thanks Revzilla for getting this to me in 1 freakin day! You guys rock!
over 2 years ago
Now I just have to remove the melted microfiber rag remnants from the rear head pipe I used to wipe them when they were hot. Lol. Note to self......
All parts were from Revzilla and highly recommended.
1 year ago
The FP3 and the map they had for the long shots with quiet baffle and aftermarket air cleaner have worked like a champ. No backfiring or any other issues noted.
Really easy to install. I did the pipes, cleaner and FP 3 myself in one night. The FP3 install was, literally, a 15-minute affair and worked as advertised with my iPhone. I haven't played around with the autotune feature, but might. At this point, no need.
My advice: This is more than adequate and the money saved from going with a more sophisticated tune went to suspension upgrades front and rear.....a much better investment, IMHO.
Again thank you very much revzilla