Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$299.99 - $359.99
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Shipping & Returns
Vance & Hines Fuelpak For Harley
Your fuel injected bike is equipped with an ECU (electronic control unit) that is programmed to deliver fuel to the motor based on an air/fuel ratio for a stock air filter and stock exhaust system. While the ECU can self-adjust for environmental factors such as temperature and altitude, it can't adjust for mechanical changes like adding performance parts. When you install a performance exhaust system, your airflow changes, so you need a fuel management system that adjusts your air/fuel ratio to match the changes. That fuel management system is Fuelpak.
The fuelpack plugs directly into the factory wiring harness and ECU using a t-tap and OEM style connectors to stay fastened securely to your bike. The Vance and Hines Fuelpak is easy to install and simple to use.
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of tuning
- Fine tune the fuel mixture through the entire RPM range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required
- Simply punch in the values supplied with the Fuelpak for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuel Pak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2013
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2013
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2013
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2011
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2002-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2010
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2011-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2002-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2002-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2010
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2011-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2011-2013
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2011
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2012-2013
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2011-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2010
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2011-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2002-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2010
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2011-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2010
- Road King FLHR/I 2011-2013
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Blackline FXS 2012-2013
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2011
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2012-2013
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2001-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2001-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2012-2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2012-2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2001-2011
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2012-2013
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2001-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2001-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2013
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2001-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2001-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2011
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2007-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2010
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2011-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2011
- Street Rod VRSCR 2006-2007
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2010
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2011-2013
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2011
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2012-2013
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
- XR1200/XR1200X 2009-2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
30 Customer Reviews
25 Questions & 26 Answers
Browse 29 questions Browse 29 questions and 31 answers
I was wanting to know what you start at with stage 1 screaming eagle intake an big radius VH 2into1 exhaust?
BEST ANSWER: My experience is that you can contact Vance and Hines and tell them what you have. They will then give you the numbers based on their dnyo tests. Good luck.
Do you haft to reprogram the fuelpak after disconnecting the battery?
BEST ANSWER: Shouldn't , but write down the numbers it shows and see if the same numbers come up after u reconnect it and then u will know if it stores it or not
I have a 2015 sportster 883 n iron, I didn't see it on the list of bikes it fits. list only goes to 2013. will it fit my bike ? also does it stay permanently on the bike ?
BEST ANSWER: This should fit your 2015 if it fits the '13 & '14 models. It does not have to stay attached to bike but you can leave it attached to check performance & issues via your phone. It will have to stay attached to run the autotune feature.
Is there a Fuelpak application or product # for a 2014 FLS Softail Slim?