Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Big Radius Exhaust For Harley Softail
Big Radius set the standard for a custom look with quality and perfection in style and performance. Not only do you get a quality exhaust system, you get beautifully curved 2-1/2” full-coverage heat shields, end-tips, and blue-proof show quality chrome. Vance and Hines didn’t stop at style and quality, the Big Radius produces extra horsepower and torque delivered with a signature hotrod sound that leaves you begging for more. The Big Radius exhaust is perfection in style, performance, quality and sound. Vance & Hines has designed a flat plane mounting panel for the 12mm oxygen sensors now employed across the Softail model line, which positions the sensor deeper into the exhaust stream, providing enhanced data feedback to the ECM.
- Full coverage heat shields
- Signature chrome badge and end treatment for a sleek contrast style
- Welded-in ports for factory oxygen sensors
- Louvered core baffles and mounting hardware included
- Pre-2007 models use O2 sensor port plugs
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1152124||MFR. Product #46069||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1152123||MFR. Product #26069||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014, 2015
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2008
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007-2008
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2006
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2008
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2008
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009-2012
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2006
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2008
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2006
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016-2017
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2015-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2008
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I installed these pipes myself, which can be a bit difficult just because of the tight spaces on the bike, and it would have been a ton easier if the bike was on a lift.
First off, the look is stunning. The stock pipes cover so much of the back end of the bike and this really opens it up and it looks great.
Secondly, these bad boys are LOUD. They blow a lot of air on the ground and sound great, especially when under a load.
Lastly is the power. I had the bike tuned and dyno'd at the dealer, which is a must, and the torque went to 109 ft lbs and the horsepower went to 90. That is with the stock high performance intake, only thing changed was the pipes. That is a bit over 10% increase.
Overall, these pipes are absolutely fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!
Looks killer too --
1 year ago
Great sound and after tuning it with the Screaming Eagle Pro Super Tuner the performance is vastly improved. Very happy...
Huge improvement in sound. I have yet to do a tune or air cleaner. But the sound is a great balance of rumble and pop.
I think they look great on the Slim. Matches the curves of the bike.
1 year ago
9 months ago