Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Vance & Hines 3" Round Twin Slash Slip On Mufflers For Harley Dyna
One of the best ways to quickly and inexpensively customize your Harley is to add a set of slip-on mufflers. With the Twin Slash 3-inch slip-ons, you will get the benefit of increased performance and the bellowing, throaty growl of a Vance & Hines exhaust. In addition to the performance and sound, V&H fashioned a stylish look that's blue proof thanks to full-coverage heat shields over the muffler bodies. Twin Slash slip-ons come with standard louvered core baffles.
- 2.5" round muffler bodies shielded by 3" full-coverage heat shields
- Signature twin-slash end treatment
- Optional Quiet Baffle and Competition Baffle (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Note: Photos are shown with OEM accessory head pipe heat shields for reference only - shields for the head pipes are not included with the mufflers.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Slip On||RevZilla Item #845365||MFR. Product #16845||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Slip On||RevZilla Item #845422||MFR. Product #46845||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009, 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2010-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2009
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016-2017
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I just picked up my bike from the dealer from my 1000 mile service and I posed the question to the service manager, "Do I need to tune my fuel system on my bike for the V & H Slip on Exhaust", and his answer was "NO".
I installed the mufflers myself in an hour, hard part was getting the old ones to wiggle off.
The mounting bracket supplied with the mufflers had to be slightly modified as the mounting hole was drilled to 1/2 " bolt, the HD stock bolt that must be reused is 5/8". So get out your drill and a uni-bit and drill out the bracket just a little to accommodate the 5/8" bolt.
Runs great, sounds phenomenal, and turns heads!!!
Bike now looks and sounds awesome. Also installed the Vance and Hines FP3. Much better response and performance than stock. And stock wasn't bad.
Thanks Revzilla for having such great products, fast shipping and lots of videos.
The instructions were a little lacking, but enough to get the job done. The whole replacement process took just under an hours with basic toolsl. Getting the stock slip on's off were a pain, but they eventually came off.
Lower resonance, louder, but not obnoxiously loud. They do turn heads!
Thanks Revzilla, and Lemmy for his videos!
Decibel for decibel, these are only slightly louder than the Screamin' Eagle option for the Dynas. I attribute that to the fact that the SEs are more mid-tone. Bass sound travels further than higher tones, so these do have a completely different (in my opinion, better) presence than the SEs. These are significantly louder than the stock horror that comes with the bike by a good 10-12 decibels. Stock runs around 75 dB, these are around 87 dB- 90 dB at idle based on my totally janky iPhone decibel meter. If that sounds like a bit much for you, I'd still recommend these, but pick up the quiet baffle option for them.
These settle down nicely at speed, I can hear them, but they're certainly not overwhelming at all. For example you could easily hear a radio setup if you had such a thing on your bike. They have a lovely, deep roar when you spin up the throttle, then settle into a low rumble as you boogie along. A major advantage is that I can now easily tell where I am on my RPM curve, whereas with the stock pipes, I was constantly looking down at my gauge because I could barely hear the engine. As Harley pipes go, these are not terribly obnoxious, but people will definitely know you're around, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Install was simple, which was good because the instructions were a bit lacking. Since I'd installed slip-ons before, this was very straight-forward. Just had to add a small metal adapter to the frame, then installed the heat shields to each muffler and on they went. They slipped right on to the head pipes without any issues. Total setup time was about 45 minutes after I got out all the tools. Much of that was wiggling off the old mufflers.
I bought these with the intent of also picking up the V&H FP3 fuel tuner, but I thought I'd see how much decel pop I was going to get before putting out the moolah for a fuel controller. I had already had my EFI map flashed by the Harley dealership to a richer setting after I put on a heavy breather, but these guys are popping pretty bad on the hills. Unless that doesn't bug you, you'll need to either get a fuel controller of some stripe, or have your EFI reset at a shop. No big deal, as that's likely true for any after-market slip-ons.
These pipes sound great and were super easy to put on! They still pop every now and then on the overrun so a re-flash might be in my future but nothing I can't live with. Now it sounds like a real Harley!
I have a 2013 dyna superglide and now it sounds like a harley. I had to also add the v/h fuelpak due to decelleration pop, so I also added a v/h air cleaner. All from revzilla, Couldn't be happier with my purchases. There are other slip ons out there, but I decided to go with v/h due to their rep, and their customer service/help is outstanding, as is, Zillas'.
I have the VH slip ons, competition baffles, S&S air cleaner and FP3 on a 2014 Fat Bob. The FP3 map got rid of 99% of decel pops.