Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Slip-On Mufflers For Harley Sportster
The Straightshots HS Slip-ons offer the same great look and sound you’ve grown to love from Vance & Hines at an unbelievable value. Drenched in Vance & Hines show quality chrome, massive 2 1/2” full coverage 220° heat shields house the new Straightshots HS Slip-ons and make them blue proof for long lasting style. Vance & Hines’ race inspired performance and traditional hot rod sound set this system apart. Baffles, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- 2.5-inch round with drag-pipe styling
- Full-coverage heat shields
- Optional Quiet Baffle available (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Slip On||RevZilla Item #836081||MFR. Product #16819||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2008
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2014-2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2015
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016-2017
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As a note, be sure to take caustion when removing your stock mufflers that way you can reuse the gaskets for the crossover pipes. A little WD-40 goes a long way. Also, make sure to fully clean your chrome pipes to free them of any fingerprints or residue before starting your bike (as excited as you may be). This will keep them from staining.
slip on mufflers so I bought the Screaming Eagle slip ons and was
not satisfied at all. I saw the V&H slip ons a month later in December
of 2006 and really liked the way they sounded and looked. I purchased
them that day and to this day they look brand new and today is
March 8,2016. That should say all you need to know about this
product. They still sound as good as the day they were new. My
bike has 34,000 miles on it. Ride safe and sound good doing it.
I anticipated the installation to be very straightforward, as other reviews indicated and given that they are 'slip-ons'. Yes, it would be a very simple install, but THEY DID NOT properly line up. I spent greater than 2 hours fiddling with the alignment of the: 1) muffler bracket (holds the muffler to the crossover pipe), 2) crossover pipe port, and 3) cylinder head. Embarrassed, I actually had to enlist the help of a friend who is a mechanic, only for the both of us to invest another 2-3 hours using direct heat, lube, sandpaper, rubber mallets, and lots of cursing to finally get the alignment good enough to prevent exhaust leaks. BE WARNED: there is a chance that your 'slip-on' exhaust will require more than a slip on process.
However, Revzilla (as always) delivered within 24 hours of me clicking 'purchase', and I'm sure they would have been helpful had I reached out to customer service.
Overall these are great pipes. I love the deep sound, so much more gratifying than stock. I was worried about the noise level, but it doesn't seem abusive enough to concern my neighbors or my ears as long as I am aware of how hard I am on the throttle.
I give this purchase experience 4 stars only to reflect the absolute hassle the installation required on my own bike (your experience may be easier).
10 months ago