Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
UCLEAR Pulse Plus Speaker Kit
The Pulse Plus Drop-In Speakers add Hi-definition audio to just about any helmet with their universal fitment. The Pulse Plus plugs into most helmet communication systems, audio devices or Smartphones with a standard 3.5mm audio jack. The glove friendly, in-line audio controller * with built in microphone puts the control of your device at your fingertips. From changing tracks to adjusting volume, mute, and even answering phone calls on your cell phone. Crisp sound, Extreme Bass, Unsurpassed music quality. Drop-in the Pulse Speakers; your ears will thank you!
Extreme Bass and Clean Sound
UCLEAR's Audio Engineers worked feverishly on the Pulse Plus to bring you Hi-Fi audio. Clear voice audio to exceptional music playback, they nailed it. These guys love their hip-hop so they pumped up our sound drivers to bring you the best sound in helmet audio.
Easily Transfers From Helmet to Helmet
The Pulse Plus design allows you to swap your speakers quickly from one helmet to another. So, if you shred on your board in the morning and hit the bike in the afternoon the Pulse Plus drop-ins will keep you connected to your music, or those can’t miss phone calls.
Android in-line control:
- Built in Microphone
- High Fidelity audio
- 3.5mm Gold Plated Stereo Jack
- 40mm Driver Diameter
- 8 ohms Impedance
- 130dB/m±3dB Sensitivity
- Response 20Hz to 20KHz
- Weight: 34grams
- Limited Warranty: (1) Year on Accessories
- (1) High Definition Speakers
Note: Limited function on non-android devices.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style UCLEAR Pulse Plus Speaker Kit||RevZilla Item #1138721||MFR. Product #11031||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) Are they loud? - Yes they are loud. For me. I had them directly over my ear and centered. I could hear my music at 80mph.
2) Are they comfortable? - NO, for me. I wear an Icon Airmada and have to say either the helmets speaker pockets suck or I have ears that suck because every time I'd put my helmet on my ears would fold over. I tried over & under the liner. Of course under the liner made it better but still sucked. Even after I get everything to work together they are still pushing against my ear and heat builds up.
3) Do they sound good? Sound quality? - I think so. It's not like my $150 Gaming headphones but hey I'm on a loud azz bike going 80+ from light to light. I lisiten to rock and the likes only. No country rap r&b pop or any of that.
4) Bass? - Yes and no. A few songs sounded great! But also a few songs didn't. So I guess depending on the song depends on the bass. I don't understand that either.
So my test platform is as follows:
Bike - Harley Sportster 883 w/ LAF Drag pipes
Helmet - Icon Airmada
Phone - IPhone 6+
Music app - Apple Music & Amazon Music
Music Genre - Rock. Punk. Metal. Alternative.
9 months ago
It is a bit fiddly trying to skip songs or adjust the volume on the fly but I have worked out a good volume and it is set and forget
But the volume level is not loud enough for my tastes. I use a Sena SMH10R to commute at highway speeds and I can hear music and podcasts much clearer with that setup. I even have a tall sport touring windscreen on my bike so I am in relatively clean air. I can hear the Uclear speakers around town, but if I get up to highway speeds I cannot hear it.
1 year ago
This speaker is loud enough, I don't have to turn my music to max to hear. This is a speaker, not some type of noise cancelling technology so you hear as much windnoise as you normally do on freeway.
This speaker is a little thick so good luck if you don't have speaker cut out hole in your helmet, even with my RF1200 speaker cut out, my ears still feel hurt because they are pressed against this speaker.
BEWARE! The soft cover of this speaker is flimsy while the velcro is very strong, that cause the cover to rip when you pull these speakers out so be very careful. I already have a small rip.
Positioning is key, good position for both side of the speakers will give you good and balanced sound performance.
I wish they have L and R marked. I could only out these on and hope for the best.
8 months ago
sound great , nothing amazing but if you want amazing then 50 bucks should not be your budget but are great for music when you're cruising
9 months ago
My problems with them:
They shifted every time I put my helmet on and would require fine tuning before every ride.
They should last longer than one months worth of non-abusive use- the solder on the left speaker let go and now only has audio in one speaker. I unplugged them every time I took my helmet off, and I ran the wire behind my head concealed by my helmet pads.
They rubbed both of my ears raw in the same place.
8 months ago