Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Two Brothers Comp-S 2-Into-1 Exhaust For Harley
Ready to bring your bike into a class of its own? Two Brothers Racing has developed an exhaust system unique enough to complement the classic styling of the Harley-Davidson. TBR’s background in performance is highlighted on this exhaust with horsepower and torque gains. The systems are all handcrafted in the USA with all the TIG welds being perfected by hand. Designed and tuned for max torque and increased horsepower.
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance
- Carbon fiber end cap
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- All TIG welds done by hand
- High-temp SS wool and packing material
- Fits with forward and mid controls
- Accepts stock O2 sensor
- Made in the USA
- Includes instructions and hardware necessary for installation
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2018
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1990-1993
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1990-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1990-1993
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2018
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sport Glide FXRT 1990-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2018
- Super Glide FXR 1994
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Then came the install.
The forward lower mount just would not line up. Like, not even close. I'm not a little guy and this took some muscle to get done.
Long story short, less than 1,000 miles later and the mount weld snapped clean down the middle of the weld. Because of what I had to go through to install it? Doubtful. A decent weld would've held. I sent TBR pics, mentioning the difficulty I had mounting the pipe, thinking maybe the replacement pipe would be different. Instead, TBR wanted me to send the pipe back so they could "beef up" the weld. Not cool. Again, I'm a welder. I bought these pipes for the raw look, but also appreciate the clean look of a proper weld. A re-welded, "beefed-up" TIG weld...? Let's just say I'm glad it's underneath the pipe.
It took a full week and six e-mails to get a return authorization.
Not quite sure what do do with this experience. Two Brothers Racing isn't exactly a household name in the Harley world and I can't see that changing with customer support the likes of which I've experienced with the Comp-S exhaust. I feel like the proper thing for them to have done would've been to send me a replacement pipe, allowing me to return the warranty pipe in the new box. Instead, my bike is out of service until I get the pipe back. Needless to say, I've purchased my last TBR product.
Now I am paying the price. The exhaust simply does not fit. I have tried contacting TBR to no avail, they will not even reply to my e-mails. Im going to have to spend more $$ on an already high priced exhaust.
My only recourse is to write this review and warn others to stay away from this exhuast. Buyer beware!