Out of Stock
Tour Master Sonora Air Jacket (3XL)
Item: P132155 SKU:
Save $40.00 17%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Tour Master Sonora Air Jacket
The Tour Master Sonora Air Jacket does what most other 3/4 length mesh jackets cannot; it keeps you protected in any condition. The Armor-Link mesh keeps you cool on hot days but when conditions change the Sonora Air Jacket continues to work for you. Tour Master’s Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs.
- Three quarter length, Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex combine with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas
- Comfortable, mandarin style collar
- 360º Phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Zippered chest map pockets, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #493102||MFR. Product #8727-0105-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Tour Master Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
89 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 30 Answers