Tour Master Sonora Air 2.0 Jacket
Named for the blast furnace known as Southern Arizona, the Tour Master Sonora Air 2.0 Jacket is aptly termed. Rugged, yet flows air to keep you cool. Made from a combination of 600D Carbolex and Armor-Link mesh, the Sonara 2.0 has CE Level 1 Armadillo armor in the shoulders and elbow. Upgrade the back pad, and your defense is complete. Pop in the AquaTherma waterproof/thermal liner for those chilly days and nights.
- Constructed using abrasion resistant 600 denier Carbolex and Armor-Link mesh material
- 1680D ballistic fabric used in impact areas
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs for comfort
- Adjustable, elastic snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor in place
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- 360º Phoslite reflective material and Tourmaster signature rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls
- ESO zippers, including a locking two-way main zipper slider
- Removable CE-approved Armadillo shoulder and elbow armor with triple-density back protector
- Removable AquaTherm two-stage waterproof and insulated quilted liner
- Features front hand, internal map, internal pouch and mobile media pockets
- Additional storage provided by two zippered chest pockets, two large capacity bellows pockets on the lower half of the jacket, as well as a top-entry rabbit pouch in the rear of the jacket
- 8” jacket-to-pant zipper attachment including pant side
- Color-coded snap attachments for waterproof and thermal liner
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1247079||MFR. Product #8727020507||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Tour Master Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.