Out of Stock
Tour Master Intake Air 4.0 Jacket (SM)
Item: P299363 SKU:
Save up to Save $28.05 10%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Tour Master Intake Air Series 4 Jacket
The Tour Master Intake Air 4.0 Jacket is meant for the hottest days but is designed to work in all conditions. The Armor-Link mesh and 1680 denier ballistic polyester material keeps the air flow and abrasion resistance high for the best of ventilation and safety. And since not every day starts off hot or dry, the Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs. Add in the CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor and the articulated, triple-density back protector and you have an exceptional jacket that is ready for anything.
- Armor-Link mesh material
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas
- Comfortable, mandarin style collar
- 360º Phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic snap sleeve straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Updated CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1019700||MFR. Product #8767040504||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Tour Master Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
56 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 24 Answers