Sizing & Fit
Tour Master Dri-Mesh Gloves
The Tour Master Dri-Mesh Glove features a waterproof, breathable internal barrier which allows air to pass through while remaining completely water tight. Armor-Link mesh on the backhand helps the glove to breathe and stay lightweight while the perforated goatskin palm offers abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof, breathable internal barrier allows for the passage of air and perspiration, while remaining completely water tight
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with perforated goatskin leather accents and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin leather palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers improve comfort and dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin leather combine with a hook and loop wrist closure for a well-ventilated and secure cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #339730||MFR. Product #8416-0105-03||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #339731||MFR. Product #8416-0105-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #339732||MFR. Product #8416-0105-05||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #339733||MFR. Product #8416-0105-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #339734||MFR. Product #8416-0105-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #339735||MFR. Product #8416-0105-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #339736||MFR. Product #8416-0105-09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Tour Master Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With your dominant hand open and extended, measure across the widest part of your palm, not including your thumb.
Sizing & Fit
22 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers