Sizing & Fit
Tour Master Draft Air Series 3 Jacket
The Tour Master Draft Air Series 3 Jacket is a lightweight jacket that is perfect for hot, mild and wet conditions. The Armor-Link mesh keeps you cool on hot days and the 600 denier Carbolex material adds additional abrasion resistance. The Draft Air Series 3 Jacket features a removable waterproof liner for added protection against the elements. Additional protection is provided by the 1680 denier and CE-Approved armor in the shoulders and elbows.
- Armor-Link mesh material combined with 600 denier polyester in the impact areas creates a well-ventilated garment that helps keep the rider protected
- Comfortable mandarin-style collar
- 360º reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle helps increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures sleeve tabs at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Removable waterproof liner keeps the wearer dry and cool
- Hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Rear stretch panel accommodates an optional jacket to pant zipper (connection zipper not included)
Note: Jackets have zipper tab as seen in Grey and Red images.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1019817||MFR. Product #8751031307||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Tour Master Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
54 Customer Reviews
12 Questions & 21 Answers