Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Deluxe Boot Rain Covers
- Heavy duty PVC-coated nylon
- Abrasion resistant 500-denier nylon reinforced toe and heel sections
- Elasticized top cuff helps seal out moisture
- Designed to easily slip on or off over boots
- Reflective Tour Master logos increase visibility
- XS fits men's shoe size 6 - 7.5
- SM fits men's shoe size 8 - 9
- MD fits men's shoe size 9.5 - 10.5
- LG fits men's shoe size 11 - 12.5
- XL fits men's shoe size 13 - 14
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #288044||MFR. Product #8769-0105-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #288045||MFR. Product #8769-0105-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #288046||MFR. Product #8769-0105-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #288047||MFR. Product #8769-0105-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #288048||MFR. Product #8769-0105-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only downside to the covers is the toe cap. On the upside, it covers the toe of the boot and helps keep the rain from blowing up into them on the highway. However, I noticed my ankles tiring after about 100 miles wearing them and started to feel like my boots were beginning to slip off of the pegs. When I stopped I discovered that the tow cap had caused the gator to rotate around my foot and instead of a solid rubber to rubber contact, the cloth was getting caught under my boot. So I ripped off the bottoms. Ever since they have been amazing! The strap under the arch of the boot does a great job at holding them on, and I haven't noticed any difference in the level of waterproofing. Without the bottoms, they are much easier to walk around in when you stop, as well.
It didn't stop, and these survived a monumental downpour for 90 straight minutes.
You can read the other reviews for praise, but there is one negative: not heat resistant, they do melt. So if you have a rain suit with heat resistant patch on the inside of the legs makes sure you tuck these UNDER your pants. this is the only reason for my 4 start rating. I feel like anything near the engine/pipes should be heat protected
And one more tidbit (not a complaint just information). These cover the underside of your boot from tip to the ball of your foot and it makes it really slippery. Not noticeable when riding, but when at a gas station or in a garage, its something to keep in mind.
They seem sturdy enough, but I would expect them to wear through under the shoe if you walk in them a lot.
((One review said the bottom was open?))