Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Todd's Cycle 1 1/4" Ape Hanger Bagger Bars For Harley Touring
Designed for use with the 2014-Up Batwing fairing models. Allows the use of the factory heated grips and stock controls. The 1 1/4" bars step down to 1" in the clamping area. The 8" and 10" bars will work with the stock hydraulic clutch and brake lines. The 13" bars may require the purchase of longer lines and the 17" bars will definitely require all new cables, wiring and lines.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Finished in flat black, gloss black or chrome
- Large laser-cut burr-free internal wiring slots
- 1" diameter clamping and hand control area
- Notched for fly-by-wire
- Diamond knurling
- Made in the USA
- 8" height x 34" width x 12 1/2" center width x 5 1/2" pullback
- 10" height x 33 1/2" width x 12 1/2" center width x 10" pullback
- 13" height x 36 1/2" width x 12 1/2" center width x 10" pullback
- 17" height x 36 1/2" width x 12 1/2" center width x 10" pullback
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8" Rise / Chrome||RevZilla Item #961557||MFR. Product #0601-2559||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 8" Rise / Gloss Black||RevZilla Item #961558||MFR. Product #0601-2560||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Flat Black / 8" Rise||RevZilla Item #961559||MFR. Product #0601-2561||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 10" Rise / Chrome||RevZilla Item #961560||MFR. Product #0601-2562||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 10" Rise / Gloss Black||RevZilla Item #961561||MFR. Product #0601-2563||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Flat Black / 10" Rise||RevZilla Item #961562||MFR. Product #0601-2564||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 13" Rise / Chrome||RevZilla Item #961563||MFR. Product #0601-2565||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Gloss Black / 13" Rise||RevZilla Item #961564||MFR. Product #0601-2566||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Flat Black / 13" Rise||RevZilla Item #961565||MFR. Product #0601-2567||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 17" Rise / Chrome||RevZilla Item #1105016||MFR. Product #0601-3372||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Gloss Black / 17" Rise||RevZilla Item #1105017||MFR. Product #0601-3373||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Flat Black / 17" Rise||RevZilla Item #1105018||MFR. Product #0601-3374||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Extra things to consider:
- You might think about upgrading to the poly riser bushings while you have everything apart. The stock rubber ones could wear out with the added weight and height of the bars.
- These bars will render your mirrors useless. Either stick with stock, or install some insane apes if you want to use those mirrors. I’m going to install some perch mirrors and just remove the stock ones. This presents another issue though. Removing the stock mirrors will leave 2 small holes in each side of the fairing. You’ll either need to plug these (auto parts store?) or come up with something creative. I believe I will wire in some flush mount amber marker lights and tie them into the blinkers.
1 year ago