Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
TecMate OptiMate 4 Dual Program Battery Charger for BMW CANbus
The TecMate Optimate 4 is CANbus-ready and features a weatherproof enclosure with built-in wall mounts, improved energy efficiency and cables good down to -40 degrees, the OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM is ideally suited to all powersport vehicles especially those used on water and in the cold. Tested, proven and endorsed by numerous power sport vehicle OE’s and users world-wide. Recommended for STD (with removable filler caps), sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat) & sealed GEL 12V lead-acid batteries up to 50Ah. Fully automatic operation that includes all safety features such as reverse polarity protection, no spark connection and is approved to UL & CSA safety standards for automatic battery chargers.
- CAN-bus program features KEYLESS activation program guarantees automatic re-opening of the connection even with the ignition not turned on
- Program 2 (default setting on this model) recovers, charges, tests and maintains the battery through the CAN-bus controlled 12V socket with the included SAE-79 accessory
- 10 second test at connection indicates your battery condition, a quick and easy ‘ride meter’ that will determine if you are ready to go or will have to charge the battery first
- OptiMate 4’s proven multi stage desulfation program saves neglected batteries (as low as 0.5V) other chargers can't
- Multi step program, that includes a unique cell voltage balancing step, guarantees the fastest and most complete charge
- OptiMate 4 will maintain your battery safe and ready-to-go for months on end, with the extremely effective “charge and rest” maintenance program
- Hourly battery condition tests monitors the battery and the current drain by the vehicle circuitry; a problem is indicated on an easy to understand light display
- 10 second test at connection for a more hands on diagnosis of battery condition
- Safe for 12V lead-acid batteries AGM/MF, Standard, & GEL batteries
- 2Ah to 75Ah rated capacity
- Fully automatic program control microprocessor with 6 stages
- Reverse drain current less than 0.5mA
- Output current (bulk charge 0.8A)
- Automatic desulfation 2 stages (recovery and Turbo-recovery)
- Charge time limit 48 hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
- Maintain / test cycles 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge retention test range: 12.0 - 12.6V. GOOD (green) = battery voltage > 12.6V
- Size 7.87 x 2.95 x 2.40 inches (200 x 75 x 61mm)
- Wall mounting easy direct wall mounting
- Input cable length 6ft (2m)
- Output cable length 6ft (2m)
- Operation temperature range From -40°C&F to 40°C/104F
- 3 year warranty
- SAE-79: 12V DIN connector
- SAE-74 clamps set for bench charging
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style TecMate OptiMate 4 Dual Program Battery Charger for BMW CANbus||RevZilla Item #1281896||MFR. Product #TM351||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.