Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
TecMate OptiMate 4 Dual Program Battery Charger
The TecMate Optimate 4 features a weatherproof enclosure with built-in wall mounts, improved energy efficiency and cables good down to -40 degrees, the OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM is ideally suited to all powersport vehicles especially those used on water and in the cold. Tested, proven and endorsed by numerous power sport vehicle OE’s and users world-wide. Recommended for STD (with removable filler caps), sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat) & sealed GEL 12V lead-acid batteries up to 50Ah. Fully automatic operation that includes all safety features such as reverse polarity protection, no spark connection and is approved to UL & CSA safety standards for automatic battery chargers.
- Program 1 (default setting on this model) desulfates, charges, tests and maintains the battery
- 10 second test at connection indicates your battery condition, a quick and easy ‘ride meter’ that will determine if you are ready to go or will have to charge the battery first
- OptiMate 4’s proven multi stage desulfation program saves neglected batteries (as low as 0.5V) other chargers can't
- Multi step program, that includes a unique cell voltage balancing step, guarantees the fastest and most complete charge
- OptiMate 4 will maintain your battery safe and ready-to-go for months on end, with the extremely effective “charge and rest” maintenance program
- Hourly battery condition tests monitors the battery and the current drain by the vehicle circuitry; a problem is indicated on an easy to understand light display
- 10 second test at connection for a more hands on diagnosis of battery condition
- Safe for 12V lead-acid batteries AGM/MF, Standard, & GEL batteries
- 2Ah to 75Ah rated capacity
- Fully automatic program control microprocessor with 6 stages
- Reverse drain current less than 0.5mA
- Output current (bulk charge 0.8A)
- Automatic desulfation 2 stages (recovery and Turbo-recovery)
- Charge time limit 48 hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
- Maintain / test cycles 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge retention test 5 possible results from ‘good’ to ‘bad’
- Size 8 x 3 x 2 ½ inches (200 x 75 x 61 mm)
- Weight (packaging 2lbs (3 lbs) – 0.9kg (1.3kg)
- Wall mounting easy direct wall mounting
- Input cable length 6ft (2m)
- Output cable length 6ft (2m)
- Operation temperature range From -40°C&F to 40°C/104F
- 3 year warranty
- SAE-71 weatherproof fused ringlet set
- SAE-74 clamps set for bench charging
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style TecMate OptiMate 4 Dual Program Battery Charger||RevZilla Item #869386||MFR. Product #TM241||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My first experience was very positive. It fired right up and the Optimate:
- Confirmed the program was set properly for my bike
- Checked my battery was in a rechargable condition
- Automatically started with a "surge" program shifting between 0.2 and 0.8 amps to give it quick boost
- Automatically shifted to 0.2 amp pulse (trickle) charge
- Automatically ran a 30 min diagnostic to confirm the battery would hold charge
Now I can hop on and know that the battery is fully charged and in good condition. It was all super easy!
1 year ago
I would have given it 5 stars, but the indicator lights are a bit confusing, so for the first several hours I wasn't sure if it was charging or not. They could have designed this better, but would probably mean adding a few more lights and increasing the cost.
over 2 years ago
This tender does everything on its own although the directions are complicated. Just plug it in and leave it there as long as you want. I have been using it for quite some time.
Bought this, plugged it in and was back in business.
Ran a lead from the battery to the back seat compartment and keep the Ninja charged when not riding.
Sad now, it's in the garage for the winter. Maintain light is on so I know it'll start in the spring.