Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TechSpec Snake Skin Universal Sheet
The TechSpec Snake Skin Universal Sheets offer a great option for when a tailored kit is not available.
The Snake Skin is the flagship product of the TechSpec line. Each Snake Skin sheet features the most aggressive pattern available, which provides unparalleled grip and increased control. You'll feel the difference right away, as the pads allow you to decrease the pressure on your wrists, elbows and shoulders, improving the relationship between you and your machine! Perfect for any rider hitting the track!
Body position and weight control are essential techniques for all riding styles, not just aggressive riding. By griping the tank with your legs, you will improve overall control of your body motion, position and posture.
- Includes two 7.25" x 13.0" sheets and one 5.25" x 3.25" center tank pad
- Special adhesive back allows the tank pads to be removed and repositioned if necessary
- Eliminates sliding
- Improves riding style
- Will not damage leather or textile pants
Note: Please use care when removing the paper backing from the adhesive so as not to pull the adhesive away from the Tank Pad
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #954590||MFR. Product #62-0002-SS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Sometimes when riding with knee guards it gets stuck but nothing to care about.
1. The precut techspec grips for my bike are on the gas tank which I don't prefer because it would cover some of my graphics.
2. My knees/legs barely touch the area where the precut would be.
The universal sheet came with about 10 different templates to use as a stencil. I found a template perfect for the area right below my gas tank where I wanted to add grip. The outcome was great and I'm happy with how it looks.
My only gripe about the techspec is that they are not as sticky as I would like. The area I mounted on was plastic and had some curvature to it. The techspec would not stick to it that well and I ended up having to use a lot of double sided tape to make it stick. You might not have that issue if your applying to metal, who knows.
Overall I'm happy with it.
4 months ago
It comes in 3 sheets. One small center, and two for you to cut as desired.
I traced out a pattern on a paper that can be cut out of single sheet and now I have an extra sheet for the rest of my needs. I put a but for my passenger to have a good grip when leaning forward also.
Used them for the track and had great grip. And for the road.
used them on the track and had perfect grip all day long.
1 year ago