Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TC Bros Choppers Forward Controls Kit For Harley Sportster
This TC Bros Choppers forward controls kit is a direct bolt-on fit for all 1991-2003 XL883 and XL1200 models with 5-speed transmissions and includes all hardware for installation. This kit fits whether your bike came with factory installed mid controls or forward controls and places your feet in the same position as OEM forward controls for an all-around comfortable ride.
- Heavy-duty TIG welded steel mounting brackets
- Pivot points utilize oil impregnated, precision fit bronze bushings
- Includes rods, linkages, and hardware
- Footpeg version includes CNC machined 6061 pegs with knurled finish
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style With Footpegs||RevZilla Item #1038042||MFR. Product #102-0070||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Without Footpegs||RevZilla Item #1038043||MFR. Product #102-0071||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
The biggest deal is that when you remove the mid footpegs, you're left with holes in your bike. The break side isn't a huge deal as it's just a hole in the cog cover, but, if you want to keep that additional bracket that the master cylinder bolts into you'll need to find a replacement bolt. I'm still working on finding the right one for that.
More importantly, the socket cap screws that attached the shifter side to the primary compartment actually go into the primary. When you remove them it leaks oil and without the footpeg mount they're too long to seal up. You'll need to order a couple of 5/16-18 x 3 socket cap screws and I also picked up some rubber bonded washers to act as an additional gasket. Not a huge deal, but it's kept me from riding for an additional week waiting on the hardware to show up.
Given the price tag it seems like this extra couple bucks in hardware should've just been included with the kit, but if you're aware of it ahead of time it's not that big a deal.