Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH TraX Adventure Alu-Box 38 Liter Top Case
This SW-MOTECH TraX 38-Liter ADVENTURE ALU-BOX Top Case is the latest in high-caliber, protective, durable, and dependable aluminum luggage. Burly construction and German engineering ensure your luggage stays intact and secure from one destination to the next regardless of your environment. An attractive powder coated black finish allows easier clean up and keeps the TraX ADVENTURE case safe from corrosion. Substantial tie down points, carry handles and optional accessories make this a versatile piece of luggage, and the ideal choice for your next endeavor.
- Powder coated black finish resists corrosion and makes cleanup a snap
- Impeccable robotically welded seams
- 1.5mm embossed aluminum plate
- Punch riveted trim creates a high strength permanent bond without piercing aluminum
- Deep overlapping lid with full gasket
- Fits one full face helmet
- Built in interior tie downs for accessory cargo net
- 2 Stout grab handles with 4 sturdy tie down points incorporated into lid
- Glass reinforced plastic corners with chamfered edges to prevent snagging
- Heavy duty stainless steel latches
- Stainless steel adapter hardware
- Ample selection of accessories available
- Trax ADVENTURE aluminum top case in powder coated black
- Lid limit straps
- Fabric storage/carry bag
- Installation instructions
Note: Cases do not include key or lock cylinder. Silver case comes with black lid. Adapter plates sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1059512||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.15000/B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #1059511||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.15000/S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The stock rack on my DL650A is made by SW motech and has mounting points for a TRAX top case (Convenient right?). How wrong I was! turns out the stock rack has slightly different mounting points to fit the Suzuki branded box (also made by SW motech). after finding this out I immediately search for a better solution. The Trax steel rack has all the right mounting points..... DISCONTINUED! damn. Ok the aluminum one looks fine, NATIONWIDE BACKORDER! Month and half later Its back in stock. when it arrives IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE MOUNTING POINTS FOR THE TOP BOX! I had to order ANOTHER adapter plate to put this damn case on my bike!
if I could go back in time I would skip SW-Motech all together. I thought I found a good deal on this top box when it was on sale but I just ended up spending the money I saved(plus $50 or so) on adapter plates to mount the stupid box.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago