Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Sidestand Foot Enlarger
SW-MOTECH Sidestand Foot Enlarger
The SW-Motech Sidestand Foot Enlarger expands the surface area of your existing kickstand to improve the bike’s balance on off-road surfaces and soft ground. The extension is crafted from high grade aluminum alloy. The combination of anodized aluminum and stainless steel provides excellent durability and an unrivaled sturdiness under all terrain and climate conditions. The grooved upper ledge helps the rider to kick out the side stand easily.
- Side stand extension milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel fastening bracket for secure and sturdy mounting
- Designed to keep a bike upright on soft or uneven terrain
- Sidestand foot
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- F650GS 2004-2007
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2004-2007
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar 2004-2007
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2004-2007
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2013-2018
- F800GS 2008-2015
- F800GS Adventure 2013-2015
- F800R 2015-2017
- F800ST 2009-2012
- G310GS 2017-2019
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2008-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2016
- S1000XR 2015-2019
- Hypermotard 939 2016-2018
- Hyperstrada 939 2016
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2016
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2019
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2019
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2019
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- 1090 Adventure R 2017-2019
- 1190 Adventure 2013-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2013-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure R 2017-2019
- 1290 Super Adventure S 2017-2019
- 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
- 1290 Super Duke GT 2017-2019
- 990 Adventure 2006-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2006-2012
- 990 Adventure S 2006-2012
- Versys 1000 2012-2014
- Versys 1000 LT 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2015-2019
- Versys-X 300 2017-2019
- Versys-X 300 ABS 2019
- Z650 2017-2019
- Z650 ABS 2019
- Z900 2017-2019
- Z900 ABS 2019
- GSX-S1000F 2016-2019
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2019
- V-Strom 1000XT 2018-2019
- V-Strom 650 2004-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2019
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2019
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2019
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2019
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2019
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I was thrilled to find that SW-Motech took the care to make one tailored for my exact bike. Turns out that the bottom shape of kickstands are not standardized. In fact, mine is a super-odd shape, but thankfully this manufacturer machined one perfectly with a 3-point screw arrangement and top collar.
It look all of 5 minutes to install and I am fully pleased with the outcome.
Does it look odd, like it doesn't belong on the bike? No, looks good.
Is it secure, or you're worried it will come off? Once more a win for German engineering.
Did you enjoy reading the instructions? Bad news: I don't read German. Good news, didn't matter, a blind chimp could install this thing...even me.
Does it interfere with your foot movement when changing gears? Not at all.
What are the benefits? The main idea is to massively increase the surface area holding the bike up, especially on softer ground or hot asphalt, and it does that very well. A secondary benefit for me is that it does keep the bike up a little higher. My kickstand seems a bit short and so my bike leans way over when parked and this helps.
Can it work with a plastic hockey puck-style foot enlarger? I don't think it's a good idea to use them both, because the plastic ones are really smooth and slick, and I tried it, but it's hard to get the bike stable on it with this device. The plus is that you don't have to remember to carry one of those around with you and on your person for when you might need it.