Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$427.95 - $856.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
S&S Cycle MR103 EZ Easy Start Cam Kit For Harley Twin Cam
If you've put together a hot bike - or if reliability is paramount - an S&S Easy Start Cam Kit should be on your list. Don't bother fooling with compression releases or massive-output batteries and super-high-buck starters. S&S designed the Easy Start cams with performance in mind, but then revamped the design to give you great power on a cam that starts easier than a dirtbike. At the center of the cam lives a centrifugally retracted, spring loaded compression release lobe milled into the heel of each exhaust lobe. At cranking speeds, the lobe bumps the exhaust valve open slightly during the compression stroke, making the engine much easier to turn over. Once the engine fires and reaches 800 RPM, the lobe swings out of the tappet roller path, allowing the engine to run normally and with full compression. Ain't technology great?
- Start any engine regardless of displacement or compression ratio with a stock starter
- Save your starter and battery; tested for 10,000 starts without running battery down
- Allows for easy start by initially reducing cranking compression, but once the engine starts and rpm increases, the compression release lobe is centrifugally retracted and the engine runs normally, with full compression, and without any loss in performance
- Available in chain drive and gear drive versions
- All chain-drive cams include installation kit
- All gear-drive cams include 4-gear set and installation kit
- Made in the USA
MR103 Cam Info:
- Bolt-in cam for 103" Twin Cam engines
- Broad torque curve improves output over the entire RPM range
- Intake open/close 13°/33°
- Exhaust open/close 50°/22°
- Intake duration 226°
- Exhaust duration 252°
- Lift .585"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chain Drive Kit||RevZilla Item #960727||MFR. Product #330-0299||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Gear Drive Kit||RevZilla Item #960730||MFR. Product #330-0303||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2016
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 2 answers
Most of these cam descriptions give a range of rpm where the cam works best. This one says all the way across the rev range it's better. What's better? Does it pull at low and high rpm?
BEST ANSWER: MR stands for mid-range. Their website says 2500-5500 rpm
How would you compare this cam to say the S E 204?
Do I need high lift valve springs for these cams?
BEST ANSWER: No. I didn't change the valve springs, seems to be working great. Mines is a 2014 Street Glide
ijust got akit put into my dyna fb ques do you have to nurse it after you first get the cam?