Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$1,092.95 - $1,155.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
S&S Cycle Cylinder Heads For Harley Big Twin Evo
Bolt on some ground-poundin' power. These heads are designed to be used with stock flat top pistons. You don't need crazy-master-engine-builder-status to make good, usable power - just bolt them in and go. While they will work with stock components, a good exhaust, air cleaner, and cam will make these heads really shine. (You can go a little wilder with the cam, too - S&S installs high-lift springs for you!) As with most engine modifications on a Blockhead, adjustable pushrods are a great (but not absolutely necessary) addition to whatever package you're putting together. Don't forget gaskets!
- Kits are fully assembled, and include stainless steel valves and high-lift (.585") springs
- Optimized for smaller displacement engines
- Slight increase in compression (8.8:1 in an 80" motor) with 82cc chamber volume
- Port design increases flow while maintaining velocity
- Set up for .585" maximum lift
- EFI compatible
- Available in silver powder-coat or black powder-coat finish
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #959936||MFR. Product #106-4570||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #959935||MFR. Product #106-3466||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-1998
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-1998
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1998
- Fat Bob FXEF 1985
- FLH 1984, 1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1984-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1986-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King FLHR/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997, 1998, 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Sport Glide FXRT 1984-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Super Glide FXE 1984, 1985
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Wide Glide FXWG 1984, 1985, 1986
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions
Though they appear to be about the same design/color as the original heads I thought it best to ask to be sure, is the coloring the same as what I presently have on my '99 EVO, black powder coated with silver on the fin edges? Thanks......
Do they make this for 1200 sportster?
Are s&s heads better than Harley Davidson?