Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
S&S Cycle 97" Big Bore Kit For Harley Big Twin
You know the saying - "There's no replacement for displacement!"
- Kit yields excellent results with stock cylinder heads
- Features the largest bore (3.927") that can safely be used in a cylinder with stock spigot diameter
- Even though stock cylinders can be bored to fit the 3.927" pistons, the included S&S cylinders feature a much stronger liner to stand up to the added power
- Easy installation: no need to bore or split existing cases, just swap the cylinders
- Specifications: 3.927" bore, 4" stroke, 97" displacement, 9.7:1 compression ratio with stock heads
- Kits include cylinders, pistons, rings and gaskets (head, base and exhaust)
- Black or silver powder-coat finish
- Increased fin area for better heat dissipation
- Valve pocket recessed in S&S pistons are enlarged for oversize valves and higher lift cams
- Maintains stock engine height and stock piston weight
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #958763||MFR. Product #910-0205||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #958764||MFR. Product #910-0201||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999, 2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005, 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2006
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1999-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1999-2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1999-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1999-2006
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 4 answers
What cams are the best fit for this kit?
BEST ANSWER: Would 509 cam work I want low end torque
do I have to get the cranck case bored?
BEST ANSWER: Shouldn't have to. The 4" stroke is the stock size on the 88's. You can go up to 98" before needing to break the cases.
This works for 2000 Harley 88b motor?
BEST ANSWER: yes it does
Will the S&S 82CC PERFORMANCE HEADS work with these kits?
do I have to get the crank case cut?
BEST ANSWER: no, you can go up to 98" before having too