Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Shipping & Returns
S&S Cycle 97" Big Bore Kit For Harley Big Twin
You know the saying - "There's no replacement for displacement!"
- Kit yields excellent results with stock cylinder heads
- Features the largest bore (3.927") that can safely be used in a cylinder with stock spigot diameter
- Even though stock cylinders can be bored to fit the 3.927" pistons, the included S&S cylinders feature a much stronger liner to stand up to the added power
- Easy installation: no need to bore or split existing cases, just swap the cylinders
- Specifications: 3.927" bore, 4" stroke, 97" displacement, 9.7:1 compression ratio with stock heads
- Kits include cylinders, pistons, rings and gaskets (head, base and exhaust)
- Black or silver powder-coat finish
- Increased fin area for better heat dissipation
- Valve pocket recessed in S&S pistons are enlarged for oversize valves and higher lift cams
- Maintains stock engine height and stock piston weight
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #958763||MFR. Product #910-0205||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #958764||MFR. Product #910-0201||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999, 2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005, 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2006
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2006
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1999-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1999-2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1999-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1999-2006
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 4 answers
What cams are the best fit for this kit?
BEST ANSWER: Would 509 cam work I want low end torque
do I have to get the cranck case bored?
BEST ANSWER: Shouldn't have to. The 4" stroke is the stock size on the 88's. You can go up to 98" before needing to break the cases.
This works for 2000 Harley 88b motor?
BEST ANSWER: yes it does
Will the S&S 82CC PERFORMANCE HEADS work with these kits?
do I have to get the crank case cut?
BEST ANSWER: no, you can go up to 98" before having too