Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
S&S Cycle 520 Camshaft For Harley Big Twin Evo
S&S has been in the business of making Harley-Davidson motorcycles go fast for a very long time, and their innovation in the world of bumpsticks is not exactly a secret. If you're looking for more power from your bike, a cam is a wonderful place to start - especially if you've already done most of the easy 'bolt-on' modifications. Installing an S&S cam is a surefire way to make your mill suit your riding style while getting maximum output.
- S&S cams are tested on the dyno, street and track before being offered to the public
- With hundreds of hours of testing on each cam, you know you are getting the best cam S&S can produce
- Made in the USA
520 Cam Info:
- Works well in all size motors up to 10:1 compression
- Short-duration emissions cam with very little overlap to reduce unburned hydrocarbons
- Makes best power in low to mid-range
- 1000 RPM-4500 RPM
- Intake open/close 0°/40°
- Exhaust open/close 50°/2°
- Intake duration 220°
- Exhaust duration 232°
- Lift .520"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style S&S 520 Cam For Harley Big Twin Evo 1984-1999||RevZilla Item #959716||MFR. Product #33-5073||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-1998
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-1998
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1998
- Fat Bob FXEF 1985
- FLH 1984, 1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1984-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1986-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King FLHR/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997, 1998, 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Sport Glide FXRT 1984-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Super Glide FXE 1984, 1985
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Wide Glide FXWG 1984, 1985, 1986
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers