Spidi Netrunner H2Out Pants
The Netrunner from Spidi is a warm-weather mesh pant with a waterproof H2Out liner that can be used inside or over the Netrunner Pants. Warrior Lite armor at the hips and knees is included. The Spidi Netrunner has a jacket-to-pant connection zipper, for all-in-one protection in case of a slide.
- Punched mesh fabric
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- 3M Scotchlite reflective zones for night-riding
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Accordion stretch panels
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper
- Waterproof H2Out liner usable on the inside and outside of pants
- Warrior Lite protector certificate EN 1621-1 Level 1 at hips and Level 2 at knees (included)
- PPE protecting clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092-3:2017 category AA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1482484||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1482485||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-M||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1482486||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1482487||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1482488||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1482489||Store Sku||MFR. Product #U93-026-3XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Spidi Men's Textile Pant Sizing
|Alpha Size||Waist (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.