Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Speedmetal Billet Bar End Mirrors
These mirrors are ideal for anyone looking to replace their existing OEM mirrors for a more low profile design. Two sizes of expansion collars for inside the bar mounting or just clamp to the outside of your bar. The specially designed ball joint stem provides a wide range of viewing angles.
- Precision CNC machined from aluminum billet
- Elegant and protective anodized finish
- Highly polished convex mirror provides wide-angle view
- Will fit most 7/8" handlebars / clip-ons
- Ball joint stem allows broad range of adjustability
- Plated steel hex bolts for extreme durability
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7/8"||RevZilla Item #1127810||MFR. Product #MBM 1/2 BLK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
1 year ago
Installation was a simple , although I've seen in some reviews that the screws can back out causing the lens to come out of the frame. I took some blue loc-tite and dabbed several drops on the back side of the mirror where the screw-ends protrude. Let them set overnight to let the loc-tite wick down the threads.
Had these on the bike for about a month and have done several 250 + mile rides and on occasion hit triple digits and the mirrors stayed in place.
Like the convex lens. Gives a great field of view behind you. Just remember that objects are closer than they appear, do your head checks before changing lanes and you'll be fine.
As for durability, time will tell.
4 months ago
However, these did not readily fit my Vortex aftermarket clip-ons, the ID of the bar was just a hair too small. Not a big deal, and I had to do some improvising to get them mounted. But just an FYI to anyone with aftermarket bars. This is a universal fit part so a precise fitment isnt guaranteed.
In terms of value they get 4 stars since I got the set for $40 but ease of install could be a headache for folks less mechanically inclined, depending on the bike.
9 months ago
1 year ago