Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sidi Vertigo Boots
The Vertigo was created after an arduous 2+ year development period with lofty goals in mind. The boot had to push the technology of the sport road boot segment to an even higher level than the legendary Vertebra series. They are designed to be the best, no matter the cost. The Vertigo series of boots has achieved all that and much more.
- Shock Absorbing Heel Cup: Three stage, shock absorbing heel cup molded in three different densities of plastic is one element that sets the Vertigo series apart from all other sport boots. This system offers a built in shock absorbing range of 3mm. The heel cups internal area is also fully lined with impact resistant thousand-air cell memory foam for and extra level of comfort and protection.
- Lining: Each Vertigo series boot is lined throughout with lightweight perforated Teflon treated fabric in order to allow moisture to “breath” out to the Lorica outer and dry quickly with no mold build up in the long term. Additionally the inner ankle area of all Vertigo series boots are flly lined with Sidi’s own formula of perforated closed thousand-air cell memory foam. A totally breathable lining system.
- Tecno VR System: The Vertigo series of boots are the only race boots to offer a patented Tecno VR adjustable calf system designed to accommodate calves of virtually any size in a clean, supportive and protective design. With a simple adjustment of the Tecno knob the internal monofilament line will evenly close and wrap the boot around the riders calf in micro adjustments for a perfect fit. A maximum adjustment of 5cm is provided.
- Replaceable Scuff Pad: Option of either a ceramic or nylon toe scuff.
- Air Vent System: Both the Vertigo Corsa and Vertigo employ an air ventilation system that can be opened or closed with a touch of a button depending upon a riders needs. This malleolus guard on the outer edge of each boot also protects the small and vulnerable foot bones.
- Composite Inner Sole: The composite inner sole of Sidi boots resists side to side compression offering greater protection compared to the leather inner soles that our competitors use. The insole features a removable arch support and will never lose its dynamic characteristics, even after months of intense use; it is water resistant and is designed to withstand high footpeg pressures.
- Replaceable Parts: Every bolt on component of each Vertigo boot is available separately. Riders can change the various components to replace items that have worn or have been damaged in a crash.
- Lorica Outer: Boot outer is fully constructed with Lorica a composite micro fiber material created from strands less than one thousandth the thickness of silk. When injected with special resins, these fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the addition of better strength, softer texture, lighter weight and better moisture protection. Lorica is also highly resistant to abrasion – yet it still breathes – with more than three million pores per square centimeter. Easy to maintain, Lorica does not stain and can’t be scratched and offers, reduced weight, more flexibility and more feel than leather racing boots.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7.5/41||RevZilla Item #460481||MFR. Product #8017732068255||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 8.5/42||RevZilla Item #460482||MFR. Product #8017732078254||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 9.5/43||RevZilla Item #460483||MFR. Product #8017732088253||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 10/44||RevZilla Item #460484||MFR. Product #8017732108258||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 11/45||RevZilla Item #460485||MFR. Product #8017732128256||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 11.5/46||RevZilla Item #460486||MFR. Product #8017732138255||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12.5/47||RevZilla Item #460487||MFR. Product #8017732148254||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 13/48||RevZilla Item #460488||MFR. Product #8017732158253||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Zipper pulls on both sides have broken off. I've had to replace them with keyrings, and will eventually replace them with new pulls.
- The vents never slid open or closed reliably. The handle part of the vent on one side has broken off.
- There is a spot of unprotected leather near the big toe that is gradually getting scuffed, and the toe of the sole is coming loose as a result.
- The loop patch of velcro at the top of the zipper comes a little looser every time I remove the boots.
- The tightness adjustment in the calves just loosens all the way by the time I'm done riding.
If little things like these bother you, steer clear.
Keep in mind that these are made to wear with leathers, so if you don't have a calf the size of a weightlifter you aren't going to fill them up without shoving your pants in there. I almost wish I would have saved some money and gotten the ones without the adjustable calf system since I'm not wearing leathers.
When you don't have your pants in the boots, they "flop" around at the top and after awhile the liner starts to scratch your skin. You almost need knee high socks with these things. I wanted the protection offered by a race boot, but didn't want to have to tuck my pants inside them.
Anyway, they seem comfortable enough to wear while on the bike and when running into the store. But I wouldn't wear them for an extended period of walking. Also, if you tuck in your pants, be aware that the plastic on the inside of the boot will most likely come in contact with your bike. This left a residue on mine from the plastic rubbing on the bike. It came off, but your bike finish / paint might be different.
I guess in a nutshell, I'm not convinced one way or the other. I think the additional protection offered by these boots will outweigh the issues in the long run.
The un-protected chain on my race bike finally wore a hole through the heel and has required a second pair of boots. Plan to install a better heel guard this go around!!
I love the calf adjustments on the Vertigo and if the Vortice is considered the next level of boot then no thank you. Way to many adjustments and takes my buddy 10min to put the dang things on.
First off from a protection standpoint they are great.. unfortunately I tested this first hand. Had a lowside thanks to pavement markings at about 30 MPH nothing horrible but glad I had good gear on. Despite the bike landing on my foot and sliding a good 20 feet before seperating I had no foot or ankle injuries. Boots held up great and are still completely usable.
Now as far as the less than perfect.
The vents flow very little if any air but are comfortable. Thee calf adjustment is nice but if you have normal to small calf's and wear over the boot pants they will never be snug.
Sizing is consistently inconsistent like my other siding boots. This pare came marked 9.5/44 and others 10/44 either way I find them a bit loose without an insert but a bit narrow and my feet are not wide.
They are comfortable but do squeek a little. I wouldn't want to walk to far in them but they are not bad. Very comfortable with good feel on the bike.
Great overall and since I was bruised all over after my lowside except where my boots covered I will happily recommend them tto anyone looking for boots in this price point.
I was a bit nervous of ordering these boots online because if they did not fit or were uncomfortable I were would be hi and dry for a week or two.
When they came in the mail I tried them on and surprisingly they fit like a glove.
This site is #1 for customer service in my book. I've tried other sites... and they would list things that were not even available. Take your money then offer substitutes. I didn't like that so I came here and so far I don't have any complaints.
The ratchet thing on the back is actually pretty cool. Although if you have really skinny calves you might want to wear thick socks or tuck your pants underneath. Because the ratcheting mechanism can only crank in so far.
That air thing on the side doesn't do all that much unless its a cold day out. But it does add to the ascetic value I suppose.
The boot looks ridged in those pictures but they're actually fairly pliable when you walk around in them. Another relief... the last thing I wanted was to feel like I was wearing skii boots.
Anyways I have no complaints... its a good boot.
If you aren't on the bike you're feet will definitely get sweaty walking around. The vent on the outer part is nice but I don't think it really works...it's not I can feel air inside my boot when riding.
The reason I bought these is for protection, and I think this boot provides excellent protection, though I guess I will have to wait and see.