Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shoei CWR-1 Photochromatic Pinlock Faceshield for RF1200, RF SR and X-14 Helmets by Transitions
Transitions Photochromic technology allows visors to automatically and seamlessly change from clear to dark in sunlight. The process works when photochromic dyes embedded into the lens or shield react to UV light, changing levels of darkness with the sun.
When UV light is removed, a chemical reaction driven by ambient heat reconverts the activated photochromic molecules to their original, clear form and the lens fades.
- 100% UV protection
- Fades to 50% transmission in two minutes
- Anti-reflective coating
- Pinlock ready
- Manufactured by Transitions, the leading manufacturer of photochromatic lenses world-wide
- Pinlock Lens Insert sold separately
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Shoei CWR-1 Transitions Pinlock-Ready Face Shield||RevZilla Item #953722||MFR. Product #0209-9755-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Does it makes a difference? Yes it does!!! It gets really dark and fast.
Any limitations? Of course.
1. It won't get clear as fast, it make take some time.
2. Eventually it will stop working as good as new. I can't tell about this face shield in particular because I just got it but my eye glasses with the same transition lens are still working perfectly after 2 years of daily use.
Why do I know this stuff? Because I'm an ophthalmologist and I see the difference between any photocromatic lens and the "transitions" and I only recommend original transitions.
I will recommend it definitely
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
9 months ago