Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shoei Backpack 2.0
The Shoei Backpack 2.0 comes equipped with everything but a Sherpa to carry it for you.
- Interior laptop compartment fits most 17” laptops/tablets
- Padded panels keep your electronics safe from impact
- The main compartment fits your favorite Shoei hat, extra layers and swag from the races
- Removable shield holder fits most Shoei helmet shields
- Padded back panels and adjustable, padded shoulder straps keep the wearer comfortable on and off the motorcycle
- Hidden three-point buckle and flap system can cradle your Shoei helmet while walking around
- Side pockets with stretch netting can store your beverage
- Internal organizing pocket can expand to hold all of your essentials like keys, pens, an iPod, etc.
- Soft, lined media pockets inside the main compartment and a media port at the top make listening to your media player easy
- An adjustable waist strap and chest strap helps to keep the bag fitting snug
- Reflective piping on the backside and shoulder straps help keep you visible at night
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #937826||MFR. Product #0412-0105-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Which leads me to the problems iv occurred. First of all, the chest strap is garbage. Even in it's tightest setting; it barely hugs the bag to me as I would like. Even if it did, the pinchers that latch into the shoulder straps are not secure and will detach with minimal force. Iv already lost one, leaving the other without a purpose, so that was removed as well.
Next would be the handle on top of the bag. I love the thickness of it because I'm sure it's something that wouldn't fall apart on me, but the problem is when I'm adjusting the shoulder straps. If you adjust too tight, our wonderful handle gets pressed up against your neck and it's just not the most pleasant feeling. This means, if you're carrying a small load, be prepared for a loose fitting bag, something that I don't enjoy while riding.
This may be a matter of opinion and personal use, but I don't find the helmet holder very helpful. Sure, it's nice to have, but with the helmet sitting in the cradle, you don't have access to the front pockets. I found myself having to remove and put back the helmet many times and just opted to leave it out and carry it through my arm.
As you should know, this bag isn't waterproof. Not much to say there; you get what you pay for. I havnt been to worried about rain though. Florida living makes the weather predictable.
Overall I do believe this is a great backpack. For just over $100 it has a fantastic amount of room, many built in features and looks fantastic. If you can power through these nit picks, you'll have a great backpack that seems to hold up well.
over 3 years ago
Design, material quality, inside space and dividers, protection for your stuff and very comfortable.
First time that I wanted to use the helmet holder I got so confused because I couldn't find the middle quick connect buckle "it is in that small zipper on top".
I use it 3 times a week on my motorcycle and 2 times a week as my normal backpack in my car to go to work.
It looks like it has so much space but when you start using it you gonna find out it is the best for daily use.
The only problem with it is When I have my gear on it is a little hard to put it on.
But I still Love it.
Thanks for your help.