Shift 3lue Label Bloodline Jersey
The Shift 3lue Label gear is made of premium material for a comfortable fit while riding. Excellent design combined with quality materials and unique graphic techniques, the 3lue Label Jersey was made to exceed your performance and durability expectations.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane construction eliminates bulk and helps regulate body temperature
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restriction
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- TruMotion flex panel across shoulders provides unrestricted 4-way stretch across the upper torso
- Blended four-way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves
- Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1790649||MFR. Product #24737-003-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1790650||MFR. Product #24737-003-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1790651||MFR. Product #24737-003-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1790652||MFR. Product #24737-003-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Shift Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.