Shift 3lue Label 2.0 Mars Air Gloves
Introducing the 3LUE Label 2.0 Air Gloves from the Shift Mars Collection.These Limited Edition gloves were inspired by the red planet and the bold innovation that often comes with space exploration. The gloves feature adaptive fit technology for dramatically improved dexterity and lever control. Strategic venting helps to regulate temperature while the cuff design provides a flawless fit.
- Cordura stretch nylon top-of-hand for flexibility, weight reduction and durability
- Clarino palm improves fit, enhances durability and protects
- Silicone fingertip printing for enhanced grip and lever control
- Top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation
- Innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction
- Premium 3D silicone logo
- Top of hand constructed from perforated Cordura stretch nylon
- Palm constructed from perforated single layer Clarino
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red Clay / SM||RevZilla Item #1561405||MFR. Product #23042-348-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Red Clay / MD||RevZilla Item #1561406||MFR. Product #23042-348-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red Clay / LG||RevZilla Item #1561407||MFR. Product #23042-348-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red Clay / XL||RevZilla Item #1561408||MFR. Product #23042-348-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Red Clay / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1561409||MFR. Product #23042-348-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Shift Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.