Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shad SH58X Expandable Top Case
Transform your luggage capacity to suit your needs. The SH58X Expandable Top Case can quickly morph from an aerodynamic 46 liter capacity to a voluminous 58 liters for maximum capacity.
In 46 liter form, it can swallow an open face helmet, a jacket and some additional gear. In 52 liter mode, it can house two full face helmets and then some. Cranked up to eleven at 58 liters, the innovative SH58X is suitable for two full face ADV helmets with room to spare. The SH58X includes a quick release universal mounting plate that can bolt up to most existing luggage racks. Don't have a luggage rack? Search "Shad Top Case Racks" for a bike specific mounting option.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Carbon-look cover
- Press lock quick release system
- Universal mounting plate included (adapts to existing luggage racks)
- Holds up to two full face ADV helmets
- 46 liter, 52 liter and 58 liter capacity increments
- 20 lb weight capacity
Note: Bike specific Shad top case luggage racks and pictured backrest sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carbon||RevZilla Item #1273490||MFR. Product #D0B58106||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship late-July|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So far I fit it to the Tuono on a tail rack I have. I had to drill holes in that, no big deal, but the mounting plate that comes with this unit has a really good design and a LOT of mounting holes. It doesn't come with instructions for mounting, but it's pretty self explanatory and it comes with a good assortment of bolts and adapters. I really love that it's fairly low profile in the smallest config, but if you need the space it expands to huge proportions. Two helmets would be really easy, with room to spare. It seems quite well built, now if I can just stop letting it close on my hands due to being used to the hydraulics in my bmw case. (A two thousand dollar case believe it or not)
1 month ago