Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various audio devices such as mobile phone or MP3 player by using the SM10. It also supports onboard audio systems of specific brands by using optional audio cables (sold separately). Along with the dual streaming feature of SM10, both you and your passenger may listen to the same music or radio at the same time by using Bluetooth headsets in the market. The SM10 has AUX audio input that enables you to connect additional non-Bluetooth audio devices such as radar/laser detector or GPS navigation.
Though the Sena SM10 is an excellent solution for transmitting audio from an auxiliary device to your Bluetooth headset, please note that it is not a Bluetooth communicator for two-way communications.
The SM10 can connect to the onboard audio systems of Honda Gold Wings and Harley Davidson Ultra Classics via accessory 5 or 7 pin DIN cables (sold separately).
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Dual audio streaming for two Bluetooth headsets
- Motorcycle handlebar mount
- Auxiliary stereo input for GPS or radar/laser detector
- Optional interface cable for onboard motorcycle audio systems (Gold Wing and Ultra Classic - cables sold separately)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Stand-by time: 3 days
- Battery charging time: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 83 mm × 45 mm × 25 mm (3.3 in x 1.8 in x 1.0 in)
- Weight: 50g (1.76 oz)
- Profile: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Input: Two 3.5 mm jack ports
- Lithium polymer battery
- Battery charging time: 3 hours
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- SM10 Main unit
- Handlebar mounting kit
- Mounting cradle
- USB power & data cable
- 3.5mm 3-pole stereo audio cable
- 3.5mm 4-pole stereo audio cable
- Cigarette charger
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter||RevZilla Item #836088||MFR. Product #SM10-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Sena has just released a firmware upgrade for this unit. It adds a sound booster option which is appreciated in windy riding conditions. Typical Sena after purchase support.
I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to go Bluetooth with any media device.
So, I installed a lead from the RT's "rear-speaker out" connector into the glove-box area above the radio and dropped the SM10 into there. On the first pairing, I was amazed at how much better the audio feed was. I was even able to turn the bass back up (with the BMW's BT, I had to crank it all the way down).
The install is easy (though I wish Sena would offer pre-built harness from the RT's audio out) and the battery life is amazing.
The first time I used it, I forgot to power it off when I went into work... when I left later that day I discovered it had automatically powered off due to nothing BT-connected. A touch of the pairing button and it woke and connected right up.
When mating devices to it the left ear speaker kept losing sound. I called Sena a few times and still had the problem unresolved. Finally after a few trips to my Spyder dealer the technician called Sena. He was told to do a hard reset (Sena never told me to do that) and the unit has been perfect for 2 months now.