Sedici Chicane One-Piece Race Suit
The Sedici Chicane Suit has full grain leather throughout for ultimate race performance. The Chicane is as comfortable as it is safe thanks to stretch paneling and perforated leather areas. The perforation and removable mesh liner allow for optimal airflow on those hot hot track days. Not only does the Chicane have double layers of cowhide throughout higher impact zones, this suit also comes equipped with CE level 2 armor at the shoulders, elbows and knees for ease of mind.
- 1.2-1.4 race grade cowhide construction using double and triple safety stitching
- American fit compared to the Corsa
- Perforation leather inserts for airflow at the torso
- Neoprene finished collar with 3d mesh insert around top of shoulders and neck for more airflow
- Pro racing derived printed logos and graphics keep weight to a minimum and keep leather flexible
- Double layer of cowhide covering full seat, hips, thighs and knees for added abrasion protection
- Double layer leather at elbows and forearms
- Elbow, shoulder and knee soft armor certified to EN 1621-1:2012 level 2
- Fully removable antimicrobial moisture wicking mesh liner with 3D air mesh panels to promote airflow
- Zippered inner chest pocket built into the mesh liner
- Mesh lining uses micro hook and loop attachments at the wrists and ankles
- Vented ergonomic shoulder protector with leather insert
- Reinforced 4 way stretch inserts at inner arms for total freedom of movement TPU elbow protector with printed leather insert
- Tapered wrist cuff with autolocking YKK zipper for maximum comfort and minimum bulk
- Elasticated leather stretch panels at the shoulders, elbows and across the lower back for added mobility
- Reinforced 4 way stretch panels at the crotch to the inner thigh and down the back of the knee and calf with a calf expansion gusset
- Ergonomic 3D constructed knees, leather accordion stretch and adjustable track sliders
- High grip TPR inserts at the inner knees for better grip on the tank
- Reflective details show humanoid form on the road
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Relaxed American fit compared to the Corsa
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1845510||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1845511||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #1845512||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/White / 54||RevZilla Item #1845513||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/White / 56||RevZilla Item #1845514||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-56||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/White / 58||RevZilla Item #1845515||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-58||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/White / 60||RevZilla Item #1845516||MFR. Product #SEDL52-BBW-60||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Sedici Men's Chicane Race Suit Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)||Neck Opening (in)||Torso Length (in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Arm - Bent (in)||Knee (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
While standing upright, measure the distance between your waist (typically at navel or top of the hip bone level) and the top of your shoulder, to the left or right of your spine.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.
Measure your leg circumference, 1 inch above your kneecap.