Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet - Electric Shield
Scorpion has once again redefined a segment, melding the best features of a dual sport helmet with an electric lens for clear winter riding. The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Snow Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear goggles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as an electric face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keeps your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you're going to be hitting the snow, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- 3 shell sizes
- Dual density EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and vent
- Ellip-Tec ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal
- Clear electric anti-scratch 100% UVA/UVB protected face shield included
- Wide 11cm tall eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- Amber-tint Everclear SpeedView Drop Down Sun-Visor with anti-fog coating
- KwikWick II anti-microbial liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar with a single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Includes breath box and aero skirt
- DOT approved
- 5-year warranty
Note: Goggles not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1253658||MFR. Product #95-1062-SE||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1253660||MFR. Product #95-1063-SE||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1253662||MFR. Product #95-1064-SE||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1253664||MFR. Product #95-1065-SE||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1253666||MFR. Product #95-1066-SE||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1253668||MFR. Product #95-1067-SE||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1253670||MFR. Product #95-1068-SE||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
I see the shade is now yellow, and just a few weeks ago the image showed a smoke shade, what does it come with, and is the shade color exchangable?
BEST ANSWER: The description states: "Amber-tint Everclear SpeedView Drop Down Sun-Visor with anti-fog coating."
What is electric shield mean on this helmet what's the difference on the other one?
BEST ANSWER: The lens has a heater for defrosting during winter riding.
Does this come with a dual pane shield and and an electric shield both?
BEST ANSWER: Only the electric shield and sun visor
Is this battery powered?
BEST ANSWER: No, it is wired. If you have something like a snowmobile or a cold weather machine, the plug will likely work with the machine right out of the box. Otherwise, another wire comes with the helmet to wire it to your battery.