Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Scorpion Covert Flannel Shirt
Scorpion has taken your favorite flannel shirt and made it better. The Covert Flannel Shirt is reinforced with a protective lining and engineered to resist tear and abrasion. They've lined the entire shirt with 156G DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, used EXO-Stitch safety seams at all critical seams and added mesh armor pockets so you can have extra protection right where you want it. Being protected has never looked this good.
- Cotton / Poly flannel outer material
- 165G DuPont™ Kevlar® lining
- Quilted polyester lining
- Mesh pockets on elbows, shoulders, and back for optional Sas-Tec CE certified armor (armor sold separately)
- YKK center front zip as well as snaps
- Two upper chest external pockets
- One internal CCW pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1171197||MFR. Product #13403-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1171198||MFR. Product #13403-4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1171199||MFR. Product #13403-5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1171200||MFR. Product #13403-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1171201||MFR. Product #13403-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1171202||MFR. Product #13403-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1171203||MFR. Product #13403-9||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056350||MFR. Product #13103-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056351||MFR. Product #13103-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056352||MFR. Product #13103-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056353||MFR. Product #13103-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056354||MFR. Product #13103-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1056355||MFR. Product #13103-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056356||MFR. Product #13203-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056357||MFR. Product #13203-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056358||MFR. Product #13203-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056359||MFR. Product #13203-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056360||MFR. Product #13203-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1056361||MFR. Product #13203-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056362||MFR. Product #13303-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056363||MFR. Product #13303-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056364||MFR. Product #13303-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056365||MFR. Product #13303-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056366||MFR. Product #13303-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Tan/Brown||RevZilla Item #1056367||MFR. Product #13303-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Surprisingly, I've worn this in Jan. with a few layers and was not cold doing 80mph on the highway. So if you're in the area I would say this shirt can be worn year-round.
When I first got the shirt it felt so comfortable (without hard parts armor) that I fell asleep in it. No joke! The outer layer is a spun cotton that feels very soft. I honestly worn this shirt 3 days straight around the neighborhood, in the house, out to lunch etc. No shame. lol.
So here's my pros/cons:
1. Boxy/American cut. No split from anterior/posterior of the shirt. Wish the tail was longer than the front. (But I knew that going in).
2. Noisy buttons if not clasped.
3. No included armor (Also, knew that going in).
4. No pant loops (if you're looking for that)
1. Fully lined kevlar (good feeling knowing that you're covered)
2. Great look. Feels/looks just like your favorite flannel. With no giant logos anywhere besides a small tab with the scorpion logo on it.
3. Velcro on the sleeves are key. They usually automatically close.
4. Interior CCW pocket fits both my cell phone & wallet for when you want to go light. Very convenient these days when phones are getting bigger and bigger.
5. Warm, but not heavy. Comfortable. Armor pieces (optional) fit where they need to be with room for adjustments via interior velcro enclosures.
I also have the Speed and Strength "Last Man Standing Shirt" and the Vault armor (elbows, shoulders, and back protector) that comes included that shirt fits into this covert shirt perfectly.
I'll start with the POSITIVES:
- Very well made, stitching is very good although a little sloppy across the back pad's pocket.
- Looks secure and safe. I'd trust this shirt to protect me in a get off at 65 mph. Although it can ride up the torso. Get the tights fit so that at least the shoulder/elbow armour stays in place. Do NOT go up a size to get a loose fit.
- Armor pockets are well stitched and have velcro to adapt it to different heights.
- Snaps are high quality. You can use the zipper, snaps or both to close the shirt.
- Good fit. True to size.
- It's very warm but it gets decent ventilation via the cuffs and opening the zipper a little.
- It can be machine washed, as far as I know, so long as you use a short cycle with cold water. Do NOT put it in the dryer though.
- Get the armour, it's great. The pockets for the shoulder armour accept the same elbow armour you'll be using too; this is great because it means you get more shoulder coverage for protection. You can also fit a Level 2 D30 knee pad in the shoulder pocket, for those of you who have extra Level 2 D30 armour laying around in the house like I do. So buy TWO pairs of Scorpion's SAS TEC elbow armour.
- Shirt looks great. I got the red and black and it looks great and like a real flannel shirt.
- It's light enough even with armour inserted and takes a lot less space than an armoured jacket. So if you have bags in your motorcycle, you can easily store this shirt with the armour inserted too.
- This isn't a shirt, folks. This is a light jacket to wear over a t-shirt. Calling it a shirt is slightly misleading, but flannel shirts are usually worn over t-shirts anyway. Just be aware of that.
- I don't trust the zipper to last. Why didn't Scorpion put the icing on the cake by putting one of those big YKK zippers with the bigger teeth that look more secure against ripping of in a get off? The zipper looks (and is) weak for such a great safe shirt.
- The back pad is placed VERY low. I'm talking silly low. You've got about 4 inches of uncovered top of your back. Starting at your shoulders, four inches down are uncovered by the back pad. Why? It's obvious I want the maximum protection when I'm buying the Scorpion Level 2 back pad that Scorpion suggests to use with this shirt. This is the biggest drawback for me and I'd like Scorpion to reconsider the placement of the back pad.
- Ditch the closing velcro in the cuffs. They're annoying as they remain closed unintentionally when you try to put on the shirt.
My conclusion is that this is an excellent shirt but the zipper issue and the back pad issue are killers that would make me think twice about buying this again. I had a similar issue with the placement of (knee) armour on my Scorpion Pro Covert jeans as do many people. Scorpion wake up and listen to us. If you improve this shirt with a strong, beefy bigger-teeth zip and you allow the back pad to cover the four inches of uncovered back, you will have an absolute winner.
Lastly, increase the amount of kevlar to at least 250 GSM. Your next model upgrade of this shirt should have 250 GSM or more. I'm seeing hoodies with 350 GSM so why can't you make this shirt with more kevlar?
If in your next model upgrade, you fix the zipper, better the placement of the back pad and up the GSM to 250 or above, I will buy at least 3 versions of the shirt. That's how sold I am on the idea. A shirt like that would just be a cash cow for you (i.e. lots of sales). I guarantee you that.
Oh, and, please, get a female version of this shirt like Speed & Strength does. I wanted to buy this same shirt for my girl, but you didn't have a female version, so you missed $213 I had ready to splurge on another flannel shirt with armour included.
Hope my review helps those of you considering this great flannel shirt.
I will buy another.
Looking for a summer weight armored piece. I sweat easily. I have a midweight hybrid jacket with huge vents and 5 pockets (Shadow Pikes Peak). At 60-70 mph in 94 degree CO heat (no humidity) it was "OK". On a recent ride down into TX -- high humidity -- it was barely marginal and I started looking for something lighter.
The LG was a little tight across the back. Adding armor would make it too tight, and I didn't try to see where the elbow pcs would be.
The fabric is like heavy wool, and it has a light quilt liner, so I don't think it would be cool enough for me in the heat.
Has 2 chest pockets and an inside one.
I would look to try D3O armor for flexibility and invisibility. Don't like the storm trooper look of some pieces I've tried.
1 year ago
1 year ago
5 months ago
1 year ago
Which one also has more Kevlar?
We really need more comparisons please..