Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpio SRX-900 Security System
The Scorpio SRX-900 is an effective, easy to install Security System that is compatible with just about any 12V motorcycle.
The installation is a straight forward process involving just 3 wires, one to each of your battery's terminals and one to any 12V switched wire. The SRX-900 includes a posi-tap style connector for this final switched wire, ensuring a nice secure connection without needing to break out the wire splicers.
Once the installation is buttoned up, using the system couldn't be easier. The SRX uses RFID technology to detect when a paired remote is nearby, one such remote is included, but more can be purchased and paired to the unit for bikes with multiple riders or for riders with multiple sets of keys. Once the remote is detected, the system disarms itself automatically, no need to fish around in your pocket with your gloves on. Once your ride is over and the remote goes out of RFID range (2-3 feet), the system automatically rearms itself until you and the remote return.
For its sensing mechanism, the SRX-900 utilizes a built in dual-axis accelerometer that is able to detect both impacts and changes of angle. This allows the module to be mounted in any position or angle without reducing its effectiveness. Should the system detect that something is amiss, it will active its built-in 120 dB siren and notify all paired remote controls within a 1/2 mile.
The SRX-900 system has been optimized to use as little power as possible and uses less than half as much power as previous versions.
- Ultra low power drain main control module (MCM)
- Built-in 120 dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp arming
- Multi remote compatibility (one TRS-9 remote included)
- Auto or manual arming and disarming
- Dual-axis accelerometer for detecting impact
- Ignition circuit sensor
- Compact design (3 11/16" x 2 3/4" x 7/8")
- Smart Battery Safeguard with sleep mode
- Remote motorcycle finder/panic alarm
- Optional Scorpio Multi-Stage Perimeter Sensor detects motion around the motorcycle
- Optional Scorpio Ignition Disabler allows disabling of the motorcycle's electrical system and prevents "hot wiring"
- Optional Scorpio Factory Connector Kits are available and plug directly into the factory harness making installation fast, clean and easy
TRS-9 Remote Features:
- One remote included
- Long-range rechargeable FM transceiver (up to 1/2 mile range)
- Audible/vibrating alert
- Alert violation display direct to remote
- Range, signal status and motorcycle battery voltage display
- Includes charging cable
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Scorpio SRX-900 Security System||RevZilla Item #1257525||MFR. Product #SRX-900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have the perimeter sensor and the disabler installed. The perimeter sensor gives a friendly indication to anyone hovering around that the bike has a sophisticated alarm activated. The disabler is very important in the sad/ dangerous occasion that you should find yourself carjacked. Just hop off the bike and let them have it. When they are a safe distance, not more than 100- 150 meters, just push the remote buttons and the motor stops. The perpetrator will, almost certainly, abandon the bike and run. I've run tests and it actually works as advertised.
The remote works up to about 200 meters in open terrain and a 100 in urban settings. If I am having a beer someplace and my beeper goes off, I just amble over to the door to see what the cause might be. It is usually something benign and I go back to my beer.
My Scorpio alarm allows me to be more relaxed and confident as I travel the world.
2 months ago