Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpio Ride Core S Cellular Motorcycle Alarm / GPS Tracking System
Cutting-edge and multi-purpose motorcycle device, providing security with always-on GPS tracking, reporting and analytics.
Ride Core-S Updates:
- Improved cellular connectivity
- Improved backup battery performance
- Reduced power draw
The Ride Core is a silent notification and tracking system. Security features include:
- Shock sensor- receive an alert when a significant impact is detected
- Tilt Sensor- receive an alert when the bike is tilted from its resting point
- Ignition Sensor- receive an alert when the engine has been started
- Anti-theft Geofencing Sensors- receive an alert when the bike leaves a small geographic location
- Power Interruption Sensor and Backup Battery- receive an alert when the power has been cut to the security device. This triggers the Backup Battery, which will report status and location for a few days after disconnect
- Emergency Mode- allow law enforcement to temporarily access your stolen bike’s location by giving them a simple 4-digit pin code
All notifications are sent directly to your phone via the Ride app, SMS or even email, giving you a virtually unlimited monitoring range.
REPORTING and ANALYTICS
The Ride Core also provides analytics, sharing and social media capability. Analyze your rides and share with your friends through Scorpio's iOS App, Android app or on your PC! Reporting and analytics features include:
- Ride Segments- Easily access and analyze your ride segments. Segments capture the elapsed time, speed and route
- Ride Playback- Relive your favorite rides by activating your 3D Ride Playback through Google Earth
- Share with friends- Add photos to your segments, and share your rides via social media
- Geofencing alerts- Set geofence locations and automatically alert your family and friends of your location
Note: The Ride Core S requires a cellular data plan. Visit Scorpio's website for more information.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1105042||MFR. Product #RD-KT-US003||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Issues that I have had -
remote not being recognized by the unit and always having to reprogram it every often.
the cell signal sucks with t-mobile in my area (in florida) and seems to want to connect and track when it wants to. My cell phone works better on 3G on ATT then this thing does. I know different frequencies and yada yada but to me, a $400+ device should work as expected or like your phone does. Seems to work better stationary then moving. But I suppose you can PARK HARD and the device will work flawlessly. But for serious riders that like to ride their machine, it's a joke really.
realtime information, thats a joke, seems like the server is delayed or the unit takes it's time to upload to the server. Could be because of the t-mobile 3G connection. But its not like its sending big files. Takes a while to send me alerts and other times then come somewhat immediately. I'll be done riding for the day around 6pm and then around midnight, I'll get the alerts thinking someone is messing with my bike in my locked garage.
TMPS, always having to reprogram them. Seems like when you let to bike sit for a period of time, it forgets what its supposed to be doing or it has connected. I really never got them to work right. Seems like a good feature but everytime I try and look at the app to see how my tires are doing, its asking me to buy the TMPS. (Tire Pressure Sensors)
The system is seriously flawed and has been for sometime from what I understand and theres no future change to the system until theres a demand from what I have been told. So us already duped customers have to sit and wait or fight to get our money back and hopefully theres another product out there that will do us justice.
I did not buy this unit from Revzilla but the warnings should be noted no matter where you buy this system. It may work for some and others it might not. Unfortunately for me, just not living up to my expectation. You pay serious money for an item to give you peace of mind, not to have to sit here and worry if the alerts come in or not. Doesn't put customer trust into the brand or product.
My unit worked very well for a week or two, then gave me some major connection issues not wanting to link to the phone. A few resets by unplugging the main unit from the wiring harness seems to have finally fixed that problem and it now tracks quite alright on every ride.
I've used the Velcro for the main unit but opted for outdoor mounting tape by 3M for the GPS mount in the ninja tail leaving clear sight to the sky.
Android app has a few bugs but nothing functionality wise with security and tracking, only profile photo additions and such. I suspect they will fix it with time.
Overall, it's a great product when it works being able to track your route or alert when you have your bike stolen. I will be adding the security alarm system at a later date for more security but GPS tracking and insurance is good enough for now.
1 year ago
Full installation instructions/manual can be found at Scorpios website under the "help" tab, then under User Manuals