Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen TS3200DE Deluxe Cruiser Tail Bag
The Saddlemen TS3200DE Deluxe Cruiser Tail Bag delivers rigid construction which helps the bag hold its shape, even when empty. The tunnel straddles most racks and seats for easy on/off mounting.
- Unique design, easy to mount and full of features; offers any bike maximum luggage capacity
- Universal, quick-detach mounting system quickly secures bag to frame, passenger pegs, etc.; tunnel straddles most racks and seats for easy on/off mounting
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Wide top opening for easy packing
- Top carry handle and shoulder straps for easy toting off bike
- Exterior zippered pockets with lockable zipper pulls
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and leather-like vinyl panels; non-skid bottom is heat resistant
- Optional roll bags available separately; R850 roll bag and R1300LXE roll bag
- Dimensions: 25” W x 13.5” H x 11” D (expands to 27” W); measures 3,200 cubic inches
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #622232||MFR. Product #3516-0036||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I highly recommend this bag for anyone who likes to head out for a week long trip every once and a while but doesn't want to install saddlebags.
On a dry day, it's a perfect bag. Roomy enough for all my clothes, toiletries extra pair of shoes and a laptop. It holds its shape and looks pretty good on my Fat Bob. IT is pretty easy to get on and off. I used an extra webbing strap to hold it on the bike. I am sure the quick release would have held the bag just fine, but I'm a little extra cautious and I had a few extra pounds that they recommend.
1. It advertises a "rain proof cover." It's not a cover but a rain proof bag that goes inside the tailbag, and is no where near big enough. So pick and choose your items that must stay dry carefully.
2. It did rub the finish off of my BRAND NEW BIKE!! Like another customer said. So you may want to put something under it. Also I don't have a sissy bar, that might have made a difference. Had to buy extra straps to hold it down on the highway.
1 year ago
As for Revzilla, the package arrived on time and in good shape, just when they said it would.
3 months ago
Storage space is not an issue with so many compartments, while the main compartment has plenty of space to store clothes, toiletries, a pair or two of shoes, etc. For me this bag will be good for a 2-3 night trip at the least. Structurally sound even when empty.
Very pleased with the product and would recommend it for anyone in the market for a easily detachable/carry-able tail bag or motorcycle travel gear.
RevZilla shipping was quick as usual too.
Would I recommend this product? You bet.
8 months ago