Saddlemen Track LS Seat for Yamaha R1
Saddlemen’s line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. These stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction, and styling that’s second-to-none resulting in the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit
- Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride
- Fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding
- Each TRACK-LS seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual seat will vary per make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1212907||Store Sku||MFR. Product #0810-Y149||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
- S1000RR 2012-2019
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2015