Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Gel-Channel Tech Seat
The Gel Channel line of seats for sport bikes are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Features Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. Saddlemen sport bike seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none.
The “Tech” style series incorporates high-quality, flexible fabric top covers that breathe well and are textured to allow the body to move on the seat for aggressive maneuvering. Just under the top cover is a layer of memory foam that contours to the shape of the rider’s body with additional memory foam in areas strategically positioned for maximum comfort.
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented—the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they’re made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all-day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Includes a smooth black vinyl pillion seat cover
- High-quality, flexible fabric top cover breathes well and its texture allows body to move on the seat for aggressive maneuvering
- Just under the top-cover is a layer of memory foam that contours to the shape of the rider’s body with additional memory foam in areas strategically positioned for maximum comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
- S1000RR 2009-2011
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 696 2008-2013
- Monster 796 2010-2013
- Monster S2R 2005-2008
- Monster S2R 1000 2005-2008
- Monster S4R 2005-2006
- Monster S4RS 2006
- Monster S4RS Testastretta 2007-2008
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- CBR600RR 2007-2015
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2015
- Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2018
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2015
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2015
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R600 2006-2007
- GSX-R600 2011-2015
- GSX-R600 2008-2009
- GSX-R750 2006-2007
- GSX-R750 2011-2015
- GSX-R750 2008-2009
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2007
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2015
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2013
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have had it installed 1.5 summers. The fabric is grossly faded & does not look nice. (was black originally, now a mucky grey shade.)
However, my biggest gripe about the design of this expensive after market seat, is that the seat fabric ( and likely whatever is directly underneath it) absorbs water. So... yep, if you live somewhere where it rains, and your bike is out in it.... The seat is soaked like a sponge. And stays that way for many hours. (*note, they do include a "cover" for the seat in the purchase, but let's be honest... do you run outside and throw it on when you notice it raining? Who has the time to do that? When you're at work? "Hold on! I have to go put my seat's raincap on!!!" And by then, let's be honest, it's too late anyways.)
Seriously. Why make what's supposed to be a super nice aftermarket saddle, and not put a waterproof fabric on it? WHY?!
I think this might be the most comfortable seat available for the ninja, but I would not buy it again; knowing this. It rains where I live... planet earth...
I don't think the other review is really fair considering that the design of the bike is already very uncomfortable to begin with.
The seat was not pleasant to install. My bike has a top case and that did not help at all. However, the stock seat slides on and off great. Maybe this seat will get better. However, well worth the little frustration to get it on. Very happy with this buy.