Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$446.00 - $670.00
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen Explorer Special Seat For Harley Softail
Saddlemen Explorer Special touring seats are engineered to provide mile after mile of uncompromising comfort. Saddlemen's development team has brought together years of experience, top of the line materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes resulting in a show bike appearance with unparalleled comfort.
These seats feature deep sculptured saddles with the most refined contours ever developed, painstakingly perfected to provide comfortable, even support. The exclusive split-cushion saddle separates the lumbar support and seat cushions so they compress independently, reducing tail and hip bone pressure and the tendency to slide forward.
The hand-crafted cover includes Saddlemen's classic stitch-top, leather-grain SaddleHyde with sparkling chrome studs. Under the seat’s cover lays a plush layer of headliner foam for a supple touch. Beneath that comes another key comfort ingredient: large pads of Saddlemen’s proprietary SaddleGel that damps vibration while providing outstanding supportive qualities. A foundation of Saddlemen's progressive density foam is the suspension system of the seat offering steadfast support that will not break down after long miles or many years of use.
Also available is Saddlemen’s optional built-in backrest that has position adjustments, removes instantly without tools and folds forward to ease passenger access. Saddlemen’s backrest provides plenty of lower back support and does not interfere with the passengers legs. The storage pouch is standard with the backrest, providing a great quick-access point for your passenger’s belongings.
- A sharp, custom version of Saddlemen's popular touring seat that is engineered and styled to add superb comfort and quality to touring-type and cruiser motorcycles
- The seat’s contours have been carefully developed using our decades of experience to provide mile after mile of riding pleasure
- Explorer Special seats generally have the same height as the motorcycle’s original seat, but with a carefully shaped front section so the rider can better touch the ground at stops
- Leather-grain SaddleHyde seat cover offers excellent comfort with classic feel but is weather-resistant providing for low-maintenance ownership
- This stitch-top cover provides initial pushiness and a custom appearance while the progressive density foam and SaddleGel foundation for both driver and passenger offers supportive comfort for hours on end
- Accent rows of dozens of perfectly spaced chrome studs add the right level of custom to your seat
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- These seats feature large, plush lumbar sections that support the driver’s back and posterior so well that big miles add up before you notice it
- The passenger section has been altered to improve comfort by strategically adding foam height and shaping the seating area so the passenger is not forced into the driver and has a better view over the driver’s shoulder
- Special care was taken so the seat’s pillion area fits well with backrests or rear trunks
- The Explorer Special seat is also available with a built-in Saddlemen driver’s backrest that can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider’s back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The seat’s carefully engineered, gel-coated marine-grade fiberglass base with plated hardware is the foundation for a long service life
- Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Designed and made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Without Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #883929||MFR. Product #8100J||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / With Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #883930||MFR. Product #8102J||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2005
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
This item is also available for 97 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2004-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2006-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2006-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2006-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2007
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- XL 1979-1984
- XLCH 1979
- XLH1000 1979-1985
- XLS Roadster 1979-1985
- XLX-61 1983-1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 2 Answers