Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Explorer Seat Kawasaki VN900 Vulcan Classic
Add the next level of luxury to your motorcycle with a Saddlemen Explorer Seat. Made in the U.S.A. with quality Saddlehyde material that offers the same leathery feel as leather but with no-maintenance and is weatherproof. This quality seat take out vibration from your bike with Saddlegel constructed into the driver and passenger seats. This model takes comfort to the highest level by including a removable backrest that allows both height and fore-aft adjustment in order for you to personalize your bike's comfort.
- Comfortable touring design
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support
- Reduces tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Supple Saddlehyde offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weatherproof, no-maintenance good looks
- Saddlegel in both driver and passenger portions increase comfort even during long trips
- Includes a removable backrest that allows both height and fore-aft adjustability
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style W/Out Backrest||RevZilla Item #622689||MFR. Product #K06-11-029||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- GL1500C/CD Valkyrie 1997-2003
- VF750C Magna 1994-2003
- VT1100C2 Shadow ACE 1995-1999
- VT1100C2 Shadow Sabre 2000-2007
- VT1100C3 Shadow Aero 1998-2002
- VT1100C Shadow Spirit 1997-2007
- VT1100T Shadow ACE Tourer 1998-2001
- VT750CD Shadow ACE Deluxe 1998-2003
- VT750CF Shadow Aero 2004-2011
- VTX1300C 2004-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VN1500D/E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-2004
- VN1500G Vulcan 1500 Nomad 1996-2004
- VN2000A Vulcan 2000 2004-2011
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2013
- C50 Boulevard 2005-2012
- C90 Boulevard 2005-2009
- M50 Boulevard 2005-2009
- VL1500 Intruder 1998-2004
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I purchased this for an 09 Vulcan Classic.The stock seat was causing some pain to some existing injuries on the L3 and L4 as well as hot spots after several days in a row of riding after 30 minutes I was riding "side saddle" to take the pressure off. I want to ride several hours for touring so I researched all the replacement saddles out there and like everyone else you end up taking a shot.
So I got the new seat. Install didn't go all that well, I fought with it for awhile trying to get the latch to catch. With some tweaking and I still have to muck with it to get it off and on. I read all these guys saying done in five minutes, mine more about half an hour to 45 minutes and I still fight with it getting it off and on.
So now it is on and I am riding. I have done about three hundred miles so far. First impression was there is less contact area than my stock seat. Felt like I was riding a bicycle seat at times. At first I was cursing the seat as it was no more comfortable than the stock. I remember reading it takes several hundred miles. One benefit I have to admit is with the higher back rest I can push back and take the pressure off the problem areas from time to time. I couldn't do that with the stock seat. I have gone on several rides doing around 150 miles each and I do have to admit it is slowly getting more comfortable. I can adjust to more riding positions than I could with the stock seat and I have been able to hit an hour ride without stopping. So it would seem over time the seat improves so far the more you ride. I ride every day to work about 40 miles round trip and on the weekends for short excursions.
Overall seems OK but not the wondrous solve all seat some reviews and the advertisements make it out to be. Is it worth the money, maybe that is still up in the air if I get what I wanted to manage longer stints on the road which I seem to be slowly getting out of it. I'll update after another few hundred miles. Hopefully this helps a little to all those on the fence of what to buy.
1 year ago