Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen Explorer RS Seat for Suzuki M50 Boulevard
Carefully shaped for riding comfort and style, the Saddlemen Explorer RS Seat has a rich appearance that should increase the value of the motorcycle it’s fitted to. Inspired by the renowned Road Sofa touring seats, Saddlemen has brought a high level of comfort and rich style to the Explorer line of cruiser-based touring seats.
Don’t think the Explorer RS as just another pretty face. Look past its luxurious appointments, and you can see that the deep, wide contours of the saddle are mated with a refined nose shape creating a long distance saddle that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
Under that rich exterior is Saddlemen’s innovative seat pan that ensures the seat slips on and mounts easily. The cover itself magnifies the cushion and support of Saddlemen's proprietary progressive density foam and SaddleGEL so you will want to keep riding even after you’ve reached your destination
- A version of Saddlemens popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of non-touring motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa seat
- Saddlemens comfortable design is the gold-standard for touring seats
- Exclusive, split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort SaddleGel in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Heated feature available on certain models
- Five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bike’s electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Image for reference only. Saddlemen Seat may vary depending on your make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Without Backrest||RevZilla Item #833179||MFR. Product #S05-10-0291RS||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
This item is also available for 15 different models
- Concours 14 ABS ZG1400 2008-2013
- Concours 14 ZG1400 2008-2013
- VN2000A Vulcan 2000 2004-2011
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2013
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2015
- C90 Boulevard 2005-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 10 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 6 answers
How wide is the back seat?
BEST ANSWER: At the widest spot in the back it's just about 12 1/2 in. across. I have this on my Heritage and my Vulcan and it's the same size. Wife loves the seat and so do I. It does move you forward just a bit but I have short legs so it works great for me.