Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Saddlemen Dominator Pillion Seat For Harley Dyna
The perfect mate to the Dominator Solo Seat, the Dominator Pillion encapsulates all of the same great features of the solo seat, so passengers stay just as comfortable. Just as comfy and made of the same tough marine grade vinyl, the Dominator Pillion not only looks great but will retain those good looks and functionality for years.
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- By using a Gel pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the comfort levels normally found in larger seats
- Gel-coated, marine-grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the seat is durable for decades of riding
- The matching optional driver backrest installs in seconds without using tools and can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider's back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The matching solo seats also feature gel and the same GC-design plus a shape fuller than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort
- 9 1/4" wide x 14 1/2" long x 3 1/4" thick
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Pillion Seat||RevZilla Item #905746||MFR. Product #806-04-0162||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009, 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2006-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2006-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) has one place to screw it in - its in the back and its ridiculously unstable.
2) even WITH locktight it comes out. Because it only has the one screw in the back securing it the screw comes loose with the bike vibration.
You wont even notice its gone until you turn around and notice $166 flying down the road.
3) Its EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. The gf as well as a few friend passengers immediately complain after about 10 minutes.
buy anything else. way expensive. Only positive thing is the stitching looks kind of ok.